• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT really don't want to settle in Sinkapore. They just use us as stepping stone

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many FTs studying in Sinkapore eventually stay on? Most of them will move on to US or Europe, complete their studies and work there. Even the FTs staying here, once they lost their jobs or get a better one, they will move on without any compunction. Even our FT athletes once they get their cash rewards will move on. So Singapore is only a halfway house, a stepping stone for these people in their search of ever greener pastures. The only people that will stay on until they mati are the true blue Singaporeans.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP govt doesn't care. It just wants the additional human bodies to prop up the economy.

These days, it's not too hard to find a flat which has been rented out to four, five or more foreigners. :wink:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
This proclaimation is not new. Why are u bringing it up?
Its only the leaders here assume that they will stay put.
They think differently and only know how to bully, condemn and
criticise us. If you would visit the OPD, you will see there are more
local staff now. The foreigner staff hv switch to hospitals 1 notch up
to gain more experience before fleeing.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it may better if they actually stay on. At least they will have feelings for the place and people and take better care. If they r just here for a 'pit-stop' then they will just 'thrash' the place and move on!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These FT holding their passport will never have the chance migrating to their fantasize angmo country.

Since sinkapore provide them an escape route, they sure take advantage of the situation to flee from poverty and obtain sg passport.

Sinkapore is just a transit hub for the FT.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
What wrong with it? This happen everywhere in the world.

We all move on for pastures greener and spare me the craps true blue singaporean wont be calling singapore as Singkapore :rolleyes:

How many FTs studying in Sinkapore eventually stay on? Most of them will move on to US or Europe, complete their studies and work there. Even the FTs staying here, once they lost their jobs or get a better one, they will move on without any compunction. Even our FT athletes once they get their cash rewards will move on. So Singapore is only a halfway house, a stepping stone for these people in their search of ever greener pastures. The only people that will stay on until they mati are the true blue Singaporeans.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U should go Philippine, why in Singapore. Go fuck back UArseA, u descendant of the opium dealers.

Opium Trade was Big Business for Americans

Also, it wasn’t just England involved; many Americans in New England also made their fortunes in the opium trade after the slave trade was outlawed. For example, Franklin Roosevelt’s grandfather, Delano, made most of the family fortune in the Chinese opium trade.

He was not alone. Many of the wealthy New England families built their fortunes on slave and opium trading. In fact, most of the American Ivy League universities were funded to a great degree when dirty money from the slave and opium trade was washed and then use to build new reputations for these families.

For example, John Cleve Green donated much of his opium profits to Princeton University, Abiel Abbott Low used his opium fortune to finance the construction of Colombia University, John Murray Forbes financed the Bell Telephone Company, Joseph Coolidge’s son organized the United Fruit Company and his grandson was the founding executive officer of the Anglo-American Council on Foreign Relations. This is just the tip of the iceberg in showing how many among the power elite made their fortunes with the China opium trade.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/09...f-conflict-anglo-american-and-chinesehistory/

What wrong with it? This happen everywhere in the world.

We all move on for pastures greener and spare me the craps true blue singaporean wont be calling singapore as Singkapore :rolleyes:

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
I don't need losers like you to give me suggestion. I decide my own future and I am happily settled in this pasture green Singapore

by the way, your post stinks as always, do us a favour, tell me your location and i will gladly paid for the fumigating team to clean up the place stinkie :rolleyes: :biggrin:

U should go Philippine, why in Singapore. Go fuck back UArseA, u descendant of the opium dealers.

Opium Trade was Big Business for Americans

Also, it wasn’t just England involved; many Americans in New England also made their fortunes in the opium trade after the slave trade was outlawed. For example, Franklin Roosevelt’s grandfather, Delano, made most of the family fortune in the Chinese opium trade.

He was not alone. Many of the wealthy New England families built their fortunes on slave and opium trading. In fact, most of the American Ivy League universities were funded to a great degree when dirty money from the slave and opium trade was washed and then use to build new reputations for these families.

For example, John Cleve Green donated much of his opium profits to Princeton University, Abiel Abbott Low used his opium fortune to finance the construction of Colombia University, John Murray Forbes financed the Bell Telephone Company, Joseph Coolidge’s son organized the United Fruit Company and his grandson was the founding executive officer of the Anglo-American Council on Foreign Relations. This is just the tip of the iceberg in showing how many among the power elite made their fortunes with the China opium trade.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/09...f-conflict-anglo-american-and-chinesehistory/

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
can't take the heat get out of the kitchen then. fuck back to UArseA. Is your degree and work experience fake?

I don't need losers like you to give me suggestion. I decide my own future and I am happily settled in this pasture green Singapore

by the way, your post stinks as always, do us a favour, tell me your location and i will gladly paid for the fumigating team to clean up the place stinkie :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Sinkies don't like Singapore either but unlike the the FT, they don't have the skills or the talent to be able to move elsewhere.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Well said. I have added to your points.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
PAP has turned Spore into a whore. Accept anyone who has money or who can "contribute", let them have their way, and then leave.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know why,because singapore is merely a country of money,people just come here for the money thats all.its like a marriage of convinence.u get married to a millionaire,divorce,get the divorce settlement,say thank you and goodbye.theres no compelling reason to stay,singapore is not a city of culture,or arts,or history,or identity,or architecture or scientific innovation or ideology,or music.its just a city of money and daft and stupid peasants thats all.the movies we watch are imported.....ang moh,jap,korean,hong kong,the music we listen are imported,the books we read are imported,how many people in the world heard of sinkie movies books and music?singapore creates nothing.this country is a waste of life.

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
New citizens included, they want all the heavy subsidies for their first residence, plus subsidies for their PR aged parents, wayang at work, then bye bye to use red passport for other country citizenship. children no need NS. We r suckers:biggrin:

The PAP govt doesn't care. It just wants the additional human bodies to prop up the economy.

These days, it's not too hard to find a flat which has been rented out to four, five or more foreigners. :wink:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
sad but papigs never learn their lesson due to money from citizens........ succeed they beat their chests
failure they just keep on pumping more of our sweat n blood...............ah kongz money man

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
New citizens included, they want all the heavy subsidies for their first residence, plus subsidies for their PR aged parents, wayang at work, then bye bye to use red passport for other country citizenship. children no need NS. We r suckers:biggrin:

PAP need their votes to counter Local support for Opp