• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG50 Shame Singapore National Symbol tried to eat beef FAILED FLED balls drop

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC xinhuanet 新华社 published the shame SG ego:

http://news.xinhuanet.com/photo/2015-05/26/c_127843360.htm

狮子被野牛群追赶 爬到树上躲避我要评论
2015年05月26日 13:56:28 | 责任编辑: 翟子赫 | 来源: 中国青年网 ** 我有话要说(0人参与) ♦*关键词 ⇒** 狮子**野牛**丛林之王**爬树 **

63岁的退休官员查尔斯在肯尼亚马赛马拉保护区拍摄下有趣的一幕,作为丛林之王的狮子,在草原上遭遇到一群愤怒的水牛,并被牛群追赶。狮子自觉不敌牛群,为免被踩死而选择逃逸,甚至不惜放弃尊严爬到树上。

127843360_14326192291521n.jpg

127843360_14326192309411n.jpg

127843360_14326192313681n.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC xinhuanet 新华社 published the shame SG ego:

http://news.xinhuanet.com/photo/2015-05/26/c_127843360.htm

狮子被野牛群追赶 爬到树上躲避我要评论
2015年05月26日 13:56:28 | 责任编辑: 翟子赫 | 来源: 中国青年网 ** 我有话要说(0人参与) ♦*关键词 ⇒** 狮子**野牛**丛林之王**爬树 **

63岁的退休官员查尔斯在肯尼亚马赛马拉保护区拍摄下有趣的一幕,作为丛林之王的狮子,在草原上遭遇到一群愤怒的水牛,并被牛群追赶。狮子自觉不敌牛群,为免被踩死而选择逃逸,甚至不惜放弃尊严爬到树上。

127843360_14326192291521n.jpg

127843360_14326192309411n.jpg

127843360_14326192313681n.jpg

Hah... Buffalo or Lioness thread ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing to be shameful about for the lion. it's better to survive unscathed and hunt another day. it's no mystery that one on one in a gladiator pit, the raging bull triumphs them all, except matadors with spears and swords. the romans used to pit wild animals against each other as part of the lengthy prelude to the main event, which was champion gladiator vs. challenger gladiator. in almost all these one on one animal fights, the bull would win, even against lions. eventually, the ultimate fight or main event would evolve to man vs. bull, which is still being practiced today in spain and mexico.

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
This male lion is Gay Bapok to get chased away by his very own lunch beef burgers lah.

If this male lion wasn't Bapok the beef burgers had to flee and whichever slowest in fleeing will feed lion.

Bapok fled after clinging to tree like a pussy cat chased up tree by dogs.

$T2eC16ZHJF0E9nmFSs4-BQ7w1B2cVQ~~60_35.JPG

nothing to be shameful about for the lion. it's better to survive unscathed and hunt another day. it's no mystery that one on one in a gladiator pit, the raging bull triumphs them all, except matadors with spears and swords. the romans used to pit wild animals against each other as part of the lengthy prelude to the main event, which was champion gladiator vs. challenger gladiator. in almost all these one on one animal fights, the bull would win, even against lions. eventually, the ultimate fight or main event would evolve to man vs. bull, which is still being practiced today in spain and mexico.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought only the female lions were responsible for hunting? The male lions have no combat experience.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should have save the trouble and order rendang double beef burgers instead!

When you are depending on commercial slaughter house butchers and commercial kitchen cooks to do the bloody dirty works for you, you missed most of the good enjoyment of eating live fresh bloody beef.

I had my best sashimi shrimp from Tokyo hotel, shrimps were swimming lively before me, inside an aquarium with air pumped. They were caught by chef's hands, immediately slapped to pass out and peeled of shell. Put on sushi rice and served to me. I felt it still alive struggling n bleeding in my mouth.

Teasted best of best. Huat ah!

I from then on knew how fresh good food should be tasty like as if you were a shark or large fish, Hunting, and catch and eat your meals ALIVE.

Absolutely nothing can be compared. The killing need to happen to your meals alive right inside your mouth, not in slaughter houses, not the kitchen.

Last edited:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
To have most Complete Satisfaction of your meals, your food have to be killed by your teeth right inside your mouth. That's the instinctive satisfaction which there's no comparison, no substitution.