• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Women driver

FishLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Female driver rams into biker after changing lanes along PIE
Posted on 02 May 2015 | 4,023 views | 5 comments

Stomper Melvin witnessed an accident along the Pan Island Expressway between a female driver and a biker.

The Stomper said it happened when the driver was changing lanes.

The Stomper said:

"A female driver hit a biker along the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) after the Eunos exit on Saturday (May 23) as she was changing lanes.

"The biker's jacket was torn at his right elbow and he was cut.

"The poor victim, still in a daze, came to me and asked me, "Like that can claim or not?"

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Female driver rams into biker after changing lanes along PIE
Posted on 02 May 2015 | 4,023 views | 5 comments

Stomper Melvin witnessed an accident along the Pan Island Expressway between a female driver and a biker.

The Stomper said it happened when the driver was changing lanes.

The Stomper said:

"A female driver hit a biker along the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) after the Eunos exit on Saturday (May 23) as she was changing lanes.

"The biker's jacket was torn at his right elbow and he was cut.

"The poor victim, still in a daze, came to me and asked me, "Like that can claim or not?"

Important is driver chio or not ?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
women drivers like this should not be driving. and older drivers as well, how the FOOk do theyget the doctor to sign off that they are fit to drive?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
women drivers like this should not be driving. and older drivers as well, how the FOOk do theyget the doctor to sign off that they are fit to drive?

there are bad male drivers and bad women drivers. there are good women drivers are good drivers and good male drivers. gender is not a factor

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
there are bad male drivers and bad women drivers. there are good women drivers are good drivers and good male drivers. gender is not a factor

I am not judging, but ............ :biggrin:

[video=youtube;S7l8CEYjVkk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7l8CEYjVkk[/video]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Usually the norm...like you say, gender is not a factor, I agree!....but my experiences on the road......I can vouch 70%..."WOMAN DRIVERS"...