• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

8 issues Roy Ngerng never considers in his criticisms

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now before Roy thinks that I’m picking on him, I’m not. He’s always preaching discourse, debate and exchange, i’m just highlighting a few things that I realised he never discusses in any of his articles. And even if he does, he piles on layers of unrelated statistics that never answers the concern.

Perhaps Roy might be able to address his thoughts on these clearly in a future article, but he somehow fails to consider that:

1. That other countries have high taxes

2. That these European countries have been trading BEFORE we were a fishing village

3. CPF is not a tax

4. Singapore is land scarce

5. We adopt financial prudence

6. There is good subsidy at the hospital

7. Authorities had never kept quiet at his accusations

8. We don’t all have a victim’s mentality

http://www.fivestarsandamoon.com/8-issues-roy-never-considers-in-his-criticisms/

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are like the fucktard PAP that keeps shoving those retarded ads and insisting ur ridiculous logic down our throats even though we know better and understand the issue deeper.sinkies may be beneign and pacifists but u keep treating us like fools.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
5 excellent points that reveal what an idiot Roy is.

I'm glad there are many people around who are not taken in by that faggot's twisted logic.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Roy is turd. I suspect he is clamouring for an early release of CPF retirement funds because of possible vested interests in some snake-oil venture to scam the gullible senior sinkies.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually Singapore's tax is comparable with first world countries if you include CPF. If you look at the chart of Europe, you realise that CPF is our equivalent of social securities...

2. That these European countries have been trading BEFORE we were a fishing village
And Singapore was not a fishing village when the british government handed it over to LKY. This shows that Singaporeans have failed to create successful local companies, sure we can blame Singaporeans for not being competent enough, but also the type of support the government have shown for startups all this while, as it was never encouraged even in schools.

3. CPF is not a tax
Social security, as I explained previously, in other countries, you contribute to social security to get a monthly payout when you retire. In Singapore, you contribute to CPF and you get the same thing. The only difference is that they'll pay out till you die in most western countries, whereas you should prepare to start sleeping on the streets and cleaning plates when your CPF retirement fund runs out. Let's face it, people earning $200/month in 1975 will unlikely hit the minimum sum now if they retired early.

For so little land, we seem to have invited a hell lot of immigrants. I mean I really can't figure out how can the government be still encouraging more people to come to Singapore unless we have alot of land. It's either the new breed of immigrants sleep on the streets, teleport to work, or they failed to plan the necessary infrastructure for such a population boom.

I really believe in the financial prudence of Charles Ponzi too. I mean he keeps the money for another day that would never have ca,e, isn't that admirable?

I have to say the Singapore healthcare system was pretty well run for many good years. But since they privatised the hospitals, prices have been steadily going up, thus the need for CPF Life bla bla bla. No smoke without fire, and the thing is that if we did not privatise the hospitals, could we have retained more Singapore jobs, prevented the rise in healthcare costs, to the point that there was a need for CPF Life?

Open the books and come clean regarding CPF, have all MPs and immediate families list their assets and directorships. I mean we have seen time and again relatives of PAP members holding this position or that in GLCs, MPs as directors in $2 AIM, TT's son related to the company which bidded to privately run the Punggol columbarium. Let's all come clean.

Maybe so, sheeps are usually like that.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy dun even have enough in his CPF to pay for a year supply of HIV drugs ......

My Malay caddy friend also curse the PAP...reach 55 and have no money to go for his Haj..that was many many years ago..

All his life he said is to fulfill his dream to visit Mecca...

Am glad he made it before he passed away..His family and friends help him then...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Roy is turd. I suspect he is clamouring for an early release of CPF retirement funds because of possible vested interests in some snake-oil venture to scam the gullible senior sinkies.

Reverse psychology again??

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My Malay caddy friend also curse the PAP...reach 55 and have no money to go for his Haj..that was many many years ago..

Your caddy friend is an idiot. If he's been caddying all these years, he should have saved up enough money from tips to go for his Haj 10 times over.

He obviously blew all his money on trivial pursuits which is typical of most m&ds.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
papigs have lost all credibilities by their actions n inactions plus lies and more lies!
they cont'd to think n treat sgian as stupid....... what a shock to realise after the next GE that it is the papigs who are the morons!!
might is NOT right

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your caddy friend is an idiot. If he's been caddying all these years, he should have saved up enough money from tips to go for his Haj 10 times over.

He obviously blew all his money on trivial pursuits which is typical of most m&ds.

During my recent taxi ride the malay cabby cursed n swore that he now got Pinoy n Ah Neh engineers who know fuckall and yet got the gall to tell him how to do his job which he has been doing for 20 yrs. When he tendered his resignation to protest, the big boss gave him a retainer of $500 monthly so that his sgian status can bring in more F Trashes plus when there is project he will be called back. Such is the life of local PMEs with jobs stolen by F Trashes!
Datz not all his son has to work in Sarawak as there is no job for him here!!

Who does he blame??

This fucking govt either does not know the mess they have created or cont' to ignore instead of salvaging this serious problem of F Trashes stealing local PMEs' jobs frequently with fake degrees........... Nisha Pundek still working in IDA n newly minted citizen with black cunt??

Last edited:

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now before Roy thinks that I’m picking on him, I’m not. He’s always preaching discourse, debate and exchange, i’m just highlighting a few things that I realised he never discusses in any of his articles. And even if he does, he piles on layers of unrelated statistics that never answers the concern.

Perhaps Roy might be able to address his thoughts on these clearly in a future article, but he somehow fails to consider that:

3. CPF is not a tax

http://www.fivestarsandamoon.com/8-issues-roy-never-considers-in-his-criticisms/

PAP dog fuck you.