• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

high ranking sinkie poodle has affair with girl then abandons her when she's pregnant

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: high ranking sinkie poodle has affair with girl then abandons her when she's preg

I can understand if he's panicking if he's 16. But he's 38.

If all the statements made by our forumers here are correct, someone please explain to me why a seemingly virile man of 38 has not officially tied the knot? If Sam Cheang had married at, say, 28 he'd have at least a 9-year-old kid by now.

Sorry I've to ask the above question as my interest/speciality is in abnormal/deviant psychology. This "Sam Cheang" affair is beyong the scope of my interest.

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: high ranking sinkie poodle has affair with girl then abandons her when she's preg

Many want to see him hang because many are poorly educated and as such, are destined to never be high-ranked in the civil service. They can only be high-ranked when they set up their own business and style themselves as "CEO" or "Managing Director". But many of these poorly educated jerkoffs know that at heart, they are low-caste sinkies.

So what happens next? "Get out of your elite uncaring face"

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So what happens next? "Get out of your elite uncaring face"

wsm-5.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If all the statements made by our forumers here are correct, someone please explain to me why a seemingly virile man of 38 has not officially tied the knot? If Sam Cheang had married at, say, 28 he'd have at least a 9-year-old kid by now.

Sorry I've to ask the above question as my interest/speciality is in abnormal/deviant psychology. This "Sam Cheang" affair is beyong the scope of my interest.

Nothing abnormal about a 38 years old virile man not tying the knots... nowadays, it is normal in fact to be "footloose". I know of good looking men still single at 40 years old. Maybe marriage is really not in the cards.. they prefer " no commitment " type of relationship. Everybody is free to go as he or she wishes.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nothing abnormal about a 38 years old virile man not tying the knots... nowadays, it is normal in fact to be "footloose". I know of good looking men still single at 40 years old. Maybe marriage is really not in the cards.. they prefer " no commitment " type of relationship. Everybody is free to go as he or she wishes.

as long as have gun, will travel.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not everyone is into the marriage and parenthood thing, despite the relentless persuasion from governments and religions. :cool:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why her kaypo cheeby friend can't mind her own business?

When women and wants o have a fling, all senses goes out the window. Now when this are not rosy, they complain on line. I think it is better to have a fling outside with a prostitute then b Singapore ladies. Aren't they crying out equality ? They love to cherry pick. When things are not in their way , complain and make noise and Shame on line ?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Come to think of it, what is this friend of the pregnant girl trying to do by shaming the policeman in public ? Is she forcing him to marry her pregnant friend? Even if he is forced to marry her, will their marriage be happy ever after ? By jeopardizing his career with this publicity, is her pregnant friend going to feel any better ? Will her situation change with this incident ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Come to think of it, what is this friend of the pregnant girl trying to do by shaming the policeman in public ? Is she forcing him to marry her pregnant friend? Even if he is forced to marry her, will their marriage be happy ever after ? By jeopardizing his career with this publicity, is her pregnant friend going to feel any better ? Will her situation change with this incident ?

For all we know, the so-called "friend" could be just another FaceBook account of the pregnant girl.

As for high-ranking police, she could not even tell us the rank. I wouldn't be surprised if Sam turned out to be some Sergeant or Corporal pretending to be Supt or AC.

Our resident Emeritus CP, GoldenDragon would have sniffed him out if he was a high-ranking officer.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last week, my friend discovered that she is pregnant with his child. They both came to a conclusion that they shall not keep the pair of TWINS.

How can the friend know that it is TWINS during the early stages of pregnancy?? You can only confirm it is twins after an ultrasound during the 10-15 weeks. By then, most mothers who have twins would already have a big bump; which means she couldn't have "just found out".

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not everyone is into the marriage and parenthood thing, despite the relentless persuasion from governments and religions. :cool:

and parents/grandparents/relatives! :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

give birth to twins and sue for child support from biological father. sg has child support laws that require biological parents to support children until age 21, regardless of whether relationship is within or out of wedlock. that will tie him down financially for at least 21 years, a nightmare for him nonetheless, and more importantly, he is not getting away scot free. meanwhile, twins may grow up to becum ministars and or spf big shots, and they can continue to terrorize and persecute their biological father with the power of pap and the law behind them. :biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

can continue to terrorize and persecute their biological father with the power of pap and the law behind them. :biggrin:

by then low thia khiang already sinkie president

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

by then low thia khiang already sinkie president

president is ceremonial and has no power, except requests for nasi lemak lunch for guest of honor.

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal

maybe the gf is damn promiscuous, the twins may not be the cop's. what we are hearing is just one side of the story. let's hear sam's version....