• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

high ranking sinkie poodle has affair with girl then abandons her when she's pregnant

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/bryan0903/posts/10153293678086285?pnref=story

2m4puzn.jpg

1zqy2yd.jpg

Since he wanna go mia, then we shall make him famous.

This guy Sam Cheang have been dating my friend for a few months. My friend was hesitant about this at first because she thought that he's married but went ahead after he gave her assurance that he's not and things might worked out between the 2 of them.

Last week, my friend discovered that she is pregnant with his child. They both came to a conclusion that they shall not keep the pair of TWINS. During the discussion he only mentioned that he doesn't want the child but yet he hope that they can still try to work things out. That VERY DAY, he turn on his words. He went MIA.

How dare him out my friend thru this murderous act alone of aborting the TWINS?

I can understand if he's panicking if he's 16. But he's 38. He holds quite a high position in the Police Force. If he doesn't wanna be responsible in the first place, why did he commit the act? To make things worse, he decided to hide like a coward. Shame on you. How are you going to lead your man if you can't take responsible for your own actions?

The reason I'm writing this is because I think NO girls should be going thru what my friend is due to the immature actions of a man.

His job is to give assurance to us normal citizens and yet the irony.

BTW Sam, if you are reading this, you've 2 human blood on your hands.

Help share this post if you can.

LATEST UPDATE!
This guy is attached. Which means he have been cheating on his current gf. What a prick
4.39am - he deactivated his social account.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: high ranking sinkie poodle has affair with girl then abandons her when she's preg

Got pic with uniform? Wear uniform more satki

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: high ranking sinkie poodle has affair with girl then abandons her when she's preg

Google SPF internal affair. See if they would take up the complaint. Not sure if SPF charges their senior officers with "conduct unbecoming of an officer and gentlemen." Long shot but most probably not.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

1. This friend no good play out her pregnant friend.

2. What is meaning of high ranking?

3. Is he a scholar?

4. By the way this is private affair why drag SPF into the picture?

5. Please use condom.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the problem with women.

If you are not married with her, she will exercise her best endeavours to destroy your career when relationship turns sour.

If you are married with her, she will go for your property first, kick you out of your HDB flat or condo, and then destroy your career also.

If you are a politician, then good luck. She will offer your secrets to your enemy in politics, and again, with the objective of destroying your career.

To date, I am still dulan with the Steve Chia incident. It shows women are fucking vindictive, and they don't stop for a moment to think of the repercussions of their actions.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is the problem with women.

If you are not married with her, she will exercise her best endeavours to destroy your career when relationship turns sour.

If you are married with her, she will go for your property first, kick you out of your HDB flat or condo, and then destroy your career also.

If you are a politician, then good luck. She will offer your secrets to your enemy in politics, and again, with the objective of destroying your career.

To date, I am still dulan with the Steve Chia incident. It shows women are fucking vindictive, and they don't stop for a moment to think of the repercussions of their actions.

When a BITCH is in heat, all the dogs in the neighbourhood gets restless....but the BITCH only want the best to f$#$^^^ her....it is called evolution....so this stupid DOG got caught & tangled up in BLUE!!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Both party also want song she also know he is married, now things went wrong and she wants to blame the man?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why her kaypo cheeby friend can't mind her own business?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You sure it's not SamLeong

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo mata kia chow geng cho bo sng chwee cheng soot 水莲洞 si boh

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Both party also want song she also know he is married, now things went wrong and she wants to blame the man?

You have reading problem??? Where did it stated that he is married???

Go and take a look at the FB link, Sam friend said that he is not married...:rolleyes:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You have reading problem??? Where did it stated that he is married???

Go and take a look at the FB link, Sam friend said that he is not married...:rolleyes:

Even though he is not married, why can't he dump that bitch?

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even though he is not married, why can't he dump that bitch?

Again... Who said he cannot dump the bitch???:confused:

I find him very suey... Why cannot dump the bitch... Next time if man kana ditch by woman, can the man shame the woman??? It is fucking unfair for the guy...:biggrin:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Again... Who said he cannot dump the bitch???:confused:

I find him very suey... Why cannot dump the bitch... Next time if man kana ditch by woman, can the man shame the woman??? It is fucking unfair for the guy...:biggrin:

Did I mention that you say cannot dump that bitch?? :confused:

Cheeby woman always act as a victim!!

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

when Sam gf goes mad then i worry

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Affairs often end with dumping the pregnant girl. So what's new?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The guy is a high ranked poodle that's why many want to see him kena hang....
If he was not a pap dog I dun give 2 hoots about this type of things....happening everywhere everyday

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If he is not married, no action can be taken against him. If he is, SPF/MHA will act. Sackable.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The guy is a high ranked poodle that's why many want to see him kena hang....
If he was not a pap dog I dun give 2 hoots about this type of things....happening everywhere everyday

Many want to see him hang because many are poorly educated and as such, are destined to never be high-ranked in the civil service. They can only be high-ranked when they set up their own business and style themselves as "CEO" or "Managing Director". But many of these poorly educated jerkoffs know that at heart, they are low-caste sinkies.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If he is not married, no action can be taken against him. If he is, SPF/MHA will act. Sackable.

Happen to you before??? Heard you once a high ranking mata too...:biggrin:

Kidding...