• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF IS A Form Of Taxation. Singaporeans Still Dont Get It? It Is TAX.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPF is and always be a channel to tax Citizens ever since they shifted goal posts.

The new medisave scheme is robbing more and paying less.....across the board.

Vote The Scums In White Out.

Last chance bcos too many New Citizens allowed to vote.

The more you are frighten, the more they take advantage of you.

Be brave. Be bold with your votes.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is playing with fire. They think new citizens are blind and will support them. New citizens are here to transit to angmoh countries with Singapore passport, esp Pinoys their passport are worthless.

Pinoys new citizens will vote against PAP, even for those fake degree Pinoys FTs they don't like PAP syle of government which they think is similar to Marcos.

CPF is and always be a channel to tax Citizens ever since they shifted goal posts.

The new medisave scheme is robbing more and paying less.....across the board.

Vote The Scums In White Out.

Last chance bcos too many New Citizens allowed to vote.

The more you are frighten, the more they take advantage of you.

Be brave. Be bold with your votes.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is worse than tax ...it is cheating.

CPF is Papaya stepping stone they used CPF to loan to other gahmen department
example: how does TeMaSick got it smoney from when it was at its infant stage??

They got the money from CPF by the million at low interest or perhaps none at all
that's how TeMaSick started!! They dig deep into CPF till no money left! what to do next
when Peasant reach the age of 55 years?? Easy postpone the age from 55 to 65 years old!!

Hopefully gahmen wished peasant die before they reached 65 years!! right?? Yes!!
When comes to retirement they put it at 55yrs! when comes to benefit they put it at 60 and above
why all these discrepancies?? this Papaya doing they keep on changing for their own benefit NOT for the Peasant!!

SG50 Papaya give $50.00 from LTA?? this is really Vote buying you think peasant are so CHEAP??
SG50 to sway the votes?? No way!! Even u give thousand $$ GST refund we still go for Opp!!

Have a nice day!!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tax simi lan?

CPF is my money!!!

I want it all back by 55!

No questions ask!

CBkia gets millions every year!

Did we ask them to get them later?

PCB!

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
CPF is a fantastic scheme. It helped me make a lot of money. Without CPF, I would not have been able to invest in the property market.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

All I know is the CPF eats up a chunk of your disposable income, and it is like a super long term fixed deposit where you can never fully withdraw.

The CPF is a sin tax. A punishment imposed on Sinkies for committing the sin... of being a Sinkie. :wink:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

All I know is the CPF eats up a chunk of your disposable income, and it is like a super long term fixed deposit where you can never fully withdraw.

The CPF is a sin tax. A punishment imposed on Sinkies for committing the sin... of being a Sinkie. :wink:

A CPF account is no different from a bank account. It earns interest (more than a bank would pay), it can be used to buy a whole host of products and best of all, it is beyond the reach of your creditors should anything go wrong with your financial planning.

CPF funds can be used to make even more money. You can buy private property with CPF. When the property appreciates and is sold for a handsome profit, the money you make can be reinvested somewhere else.

CPF is a great scheme. In NZ, money is stolen from you and handed over to the useless dregs of society so they can buy their booze and their smokes and their weed. You never see your money again.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
To all the whiners here, I suggest you invest whatever savings you have in those 30% return schemes. And don't cry .... Whinning is already bad enough ..... Give 2.5% still whine ......go ask how much you get putting into FD!

Stupid whinners!!!!!!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The agreement was that you cud withdraw at 55 yrs, Wat one does wit their money is none concern of others. If the agreement is not honoured it says that PAP has lost total credibility, go get fuck u ediot.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A CPF account is no different from a bank account. It earns interest (more than a bank would pay), it can be used to buy a whole host of products and best of all, it is beyond the reach of your creditors should anything go wrong with your financial planning.

CPF funds can be used to make even more money. You can buy private property with CPF. When the property appreciates and is sold for a handsome profit, the money you make can be reinvested somewhere else.

CPF is a great scheme. In NZ, money is stolen from you and handed over to the useless dregs of society so they can buy their booze and their smokes and their weed. You never see your money again.

Most of your cpf is used to fund this massive ponzi bubble called HDB.sky high prices ensure that you are locked into perpetual debt salary for most of ur working lives.when sinkies are ready to retire,they realise they have no money as most of their funds have been channelled into paying off their hdb mortage loan and medisave,they end up having to sell off their flats (pap monetising silver scheme)and moving to some shithole in punggol 28k flat.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. CPF is your money. We keep for you so you don't squander it on beer ladies and peidu mamas.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of your cpf is used to fund this massive ponzi bubble called HDB.sky high prices ensure that you are locked into perpetual debt salary for most of ur working lives.when sinkies are ready to retire,they realise they have no money as most of their funds have been channelled into paying off their hdb mortage loan and medisave,they end up having to sell off their flats (pap monetising silver scheme)and moving to some shithole in punggol 28k flat.

Oh but there's the Lease Buyback Scheme, which is so good for the Pioneers. :rolleyes:

I see a lot of govt propaganda ads on the bus stop Clear Channel ad panels: SG50, MoM employment rights, Pioneers stuff, HDB policies, LTA 'improvements to public transport coming your way' etc.

If you choose to opt out of the 'Singapore Dream' and not give your money to the HDB while living in perpetual debt, you won't be affected. :cool:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without CPF, I would not have been able to invest in the property market.

What fucking rubbish are you talking about? You can always use cash to invest in property market. They accept cash also you know. :kma:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
What fucking rubbish are you talking about? You can always use cash to invest in property market. They accept cash also you know.

Yes of course you can invest cash but CPF gives you even greater buying power.

It was thanks to CPF that I was able to invest in TWO apartments. CPF also helped service the monthly loan installments so my take home pay was not affected whatsoever.

When I sold the two apartments a few years later, I made a profit of more than half a million dollars which was a king's ransom at the time.

Without CPF I would only have been able to invest in ONE apartment, I would have had to reduce my standard of living to service the loan from my take home pay and when I sold, I would only have made half the amount of profit.

CPF is the best thing since sliced bread.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Nobody is forced to buy HDB pigeon holes. I've never owned an HDB flat in my life. Those are for poor people.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
It seems that the majority here view CPF as a glass half empty but in order to take full advantage of this wonderful scheme, you need to extract all the positives.

CPF also need to be viewed in comparison with the way the Western world handles retirement funding.

Take NZ as an example that I'm most familiar with. Had I worked here all my life and earned the same salary as I did working in Singapore, I would have ended up paying THREE times the amount in taxes. In return, I get NZD290 a week from the age of 65 onwards till the day I drop dead.

Assuming I lived to 85, that's $290x52x20 =$301,600.... a meagre sum by any measure.

In Singapore, I managed to accumulate more than $900,000 in CPF. By making use of these funds for property investment, I made more than $1.5 million profit after I retired and the sums were done.

There is simply no comparison. CPF is the best!