• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Loser Blows $23k In Vain For A Real Degree! Stuck While FTs Promote Faster!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a loser! No wonder we need more foreigners! Sinkie with real degrees cannot compete with foreigners with fake degrees. Really stun like vegetable!

1610933_10152954346192572_4655448263392102279_n.jpg

http://tdy.sg/1dpSf1M - THE BIG READ: There are concerns among policymakers about students spending much time and effort in getting private degrees, only to realise later that their degrees are irrelevant to the job market.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Loser Blows $23k In Vain For A Real Degree! Stuck While FTs Promote Faster

this only show the so called top notch degree mills in sinkieland are plain farking expensive wayang that cannot compete with cheaper better and faster southern pacific uni.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Loser Blows $23k In Vain For A Real Degree! Stuck While FTs Promote Faster

Partime private school degrees are comparable to degree mills. Only diff is some are cheap some are expensive.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a loser! No wonder we need more foreigners! Sinkie with real degrees cannot compete with foreigners with fake degrees. Really stun like vegetable!

What if all productive sinkies get replaced? Who is going to buy your overpriced hdb?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

John Tan's reverse psychology against the PAP is working!!!

Good job, fake PAP IB!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What if all productive sinkies get replaced? Who is going to buy your overpriced hdb?

The new citizens and PRs. Maybe we should also tweak the rules to allow E-Pass holders to buy.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

The new citizens and PRs. Maybe we should also tweak the rules to allow E-Pass holders to buy.

Smart idea! i noe many sinkies are now paying mthly instalment by cash, only a matter of time they will lapse payment and force to sell the pigeon hole. The PAP noe this as there is a huge debt on instalments not met on time.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If this is the comments coming from a Singaporean, the next generation of Singaporean children is really done for.

The replacement by ft and new citizen is coming in fast and furious.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If this is the comments coming from a Singaporean, the next generation of Singaporean children is really done for.

The replacement by ft and new citizen is coming in fast and furious.

My next generation is doing great. Both my son and daughter are in elite schools. Judging from their school results and ECA results, I dare say they stand a very good chance to get a PSC scholarship. :smile:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My next generation is doing great. Both my son and daughter are in elite schools. Judging from their school results and ECA results, I dare say they stand a very good chance to get a PSC scholarship. :smile:

Good for you john tan. Hahahahaha.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good job, fake PAP IB!

You don't sound happy with what he is saying here. PAPIB you OK. SDPIB you not OK?

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal

in singapore, it's not worthy going for degrees from private institutions. it's best to get a degree from Ivy League Unis and stand out from the rest of sub-par standard unis. i know of an american firm here who hires only those who graduated from their Ivy League Unis and the starting salaries for such grads are stunning. not even Unis from U.K. are good enough.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Partime private school degrees are comparable to degree mills. Only diff is some are cheap some are expensive.

You are wise .... must be Jesus who gave you some wisdom

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

they stand a very good chance to get a PSC scholarship. :smile:

boss Sam might consider giving them SBF scholarship for loyal fucks like you

LOL2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job, fake PAP IB!

I am sure Johntan = ZEROO = Same person.

Both gain our respect....Because they are still Opposition Supporters :wink: