• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"i vote opposition" T

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
serious question :

is it a offense to wear a tshirt that reads

"i Vote Opposition"

?????????????

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
serious question :

"i Vote Opposition"

?????????????

Not an offense. But few have the balls to declare that they voted for opposition. They fear getting fixed by their bosses, business associates or by slappers like Neo Gim Huah.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not an offense. But few have the balls to declare that they voted for opposition. They fear getting fixed by their bosses, business associates or by slappers like Neo Gim Huah.

i know what its like to be fixed already lah

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
serious question :

"i Vote Opposition"

?????????????

Your vote is secret. But your disdain for certain politicians need not be.

A t-shirt with "LKY 1923-2015, good riddance to bad rubbish" might have better impact.

But it's better to keep a low profile... too many porlumpars and kaypoh STOMPtards infesting Sinkieland. :wink:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just don't wear a T-shirt with the Thatcher/LKY cartoon on it. PAP supporters have been known to ejaculate onto it. They may come on you in public.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anything is an offense as long as the pappies deem it so. Look at the 'kangaroo court' t shirts..

http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20081127-103861.html

Thu, Nov 27, 2008
Reuters
blank.gif
blank.gif
Three Singaporeans were jailed on Thursday after being charged with contempt of court for showing up at Singapore's Supreme Court wearing T-shirts depicting kangaroos in judges robes.
Isrizal Bin Mohamed Isa and Muhammad Shafi'ie Syahmi Bin Sariman were sentenced to seven days' jail, while Tan Liang Joo John received 15 days imprisonment. They were each ordered to pay $5,000 in costs.
Tan is the Assistant Secretary-General of the opposition Singapore Democratic Party, led by Chee Soon Juan.

The three had worn the T-shirts at a court hearing in May to determine the damages that Chee Soon Juan and his sister Chee Siok Chin were to pay after being found guilty of defaming Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and former leader Lee Kuan Yew.Singapore's attorney-general said in bringing the case to court the trio had "scandalised the Singapore judiciary". Singapore bans gatherings and protests in all public areas without a permit except Speakers' Corner, the country's equivalent of the historic free-speech haven in London's Hyde Park.

[TD="colspan: 3"] Singapore jails 3 for kangaroo T-shirts in court [/TD]

serious question :

"i Vote Opposition"

?????????????

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
serious question :

"i Vote Opposition"

?????????????

Of course it is not an offence! But you may get "noticed" by unwanted quarters and ostracised by PAP lovers who are everywhere including serving behind counters. lol.