• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP MP Half Naked! All Pink-Dot Samsters Fall In!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Something for all gay samsters to jack off to!

10384107_708801602565174_7286575374982350666_n.jpg

PAP MP Zainudin Nordin performs strip tease because he cannot tahan his happiness. credits to New paper

What do you think? Leave a comment and let us know your thoughts! Please follow and support www.fb.com/knn.sg

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something for all gay samsters to jack off to!

10384107_708801602565174_7286575374982350666_n.jpg

PAP MP Zainudin Nordin performs strip tease because he cannot tahan his happiness. credits to New paper

What do you think? Leave a comment and let us know your thoughts! Please follow and support www.fb.com/knn.sg

Arrh! My eyes! He thinks he's one of those EPL footballers ... At least they have chiseled bodies when they do it!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Arrh! My eyes! He thinks he's one of those EPL footballers ... At least they have chiseled bodies when they do it!

Who knows, maybe Zainudin Nordin the Melayu pappy anjing can be a model for Sacoor suits, like Cristiano Ronaldo. :wink:

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Sacoor-Brothers.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wonder how many pro-opposition samsters here had already ejaculated to the half naked picture of MP Zainudin? More than those who ejaculated to Minister Khaw flashing his nipples?

khawboon%20wan_0.png

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
johntan should get pban for flashing such a obsence foto of a pervert enjoying the gory of msm. i mean main stream media as in man sex man

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
johntan should get pban for flashing such a obsence foto of a pervert enjoying the gory of msm. i mean main stream media as in man sex man

I think I just made some gay opposition IBs very happy. They probably jacked off a few times last night to MP Zainudin's half naked body.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I see PAP MPs in all the photos being part of the action for our local soccer team! Where the fark are the opposition? Don't they claim they are so concerned about sinkies?

No wonder most sinkies agree that opposition members are duds who only show up once every five years. How to vote for them like that?

Despicable and disguising :mad:

And I am not talking about our Lions who had won the Malaysia cup.

10428595_2081050962035622_2397094851512241051_n.jpg

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All you get to see are the cheapskate PAP MPs cashing in for photo opportunities.Opposition MPs applaud the Lions with their hearts. No need to appear in the newspapers!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All you get to see are the cheapskate PAP MPs cashing in for photo opportunities.Opposition MPs applaud the Lions with their hearts. No need to appear in the newspapers!

This means the opposition figures, including WP, are jiak liao bees! No wonder we prefer PAP!