• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

opposition leader gun down!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tough to be oppositions in Africa. Your lives can be taken away just like that. Sucks when you don't have a faith with promises of heaven to keep you steady and helps you to continue to fight on.

Singaporeans oppositions are so blessed. They only invite you for limkopi session. So kind and benign dictatorship. God blessed Singapore.

Opposition leader gunned down
CNNToday, 05:26
A Burundian political opposition leader was shot dead in the nation's capital, a police spokesman said Saturday.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go and tell it to Chia Thye Poh and many others like him kept in the cold cell, no day, no night.

Chia Thye Poh is aware of PAP's benevolence and mercy and penchant for playing by the rules.

Chia and his accomplices were detained in accordance to ISD proper protocols. He and most of the ISD detainees have been released and left in peace. In contrast, opposition figures in many third world countries were either murdered or tortured to death in prison.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being deprived of sleep, slapped and punched and pour cold waters with aircon turn on max is not so bad!

In middle east they chopped your hands for stealing!

Some cowards cannot take it and ran road to UK and cow pen cow by until now!

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tough to be oppositions in Africa. Your lives can be taken away just like that. Sucks when you don't have a faith with promises of heaven to keep you steady and helps you to continue to fight on.

Singaporeans oppositions are so blessed. They only invite you for limkopi session. So kind and benign dictatorship. God blessed Singapore.

Opposition leader gunned down
CNNToday, 05:26
A Burundian political opposition leader was shot dead in the nation's capital, a police spokesman said Saturday.

GMS is lucky to be CPT(NS).

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chia Thye Poh is aware of PAP's benevolence and mercy and penchant for playing by the rules.

Chia and his accomplices were detained in accordance to ISD proper protocols. He and most of the ISD detainees have been released and left in peace. In contrast, opposition figures in many third world countries were either murdered or tortured to death in prison.

Wah first time I hear isd got proper protocols.
Really ah. What are they? Come to your house at 3am must be one of them. Detention without trial for decades is another big protocol they follow.
Deprivation of basic rights food sleep etc etc are all proper protocols??
What utter nonsense little johnny.

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really ah. What are they? Come to your house at 3am must be one of them. Detention without trial for decades is another big protocol they follow.

To be fair Johnny sometime also got scold PAP Pigs & Dogs:

At TR Emeritus:

JohnTan:

May 23, 2015 at 2:22 am John Tan (Quote)

Mr George Yeo, I and my fellow grassroots leaders feel so betrayed by you after decades of supporting and serving you and your team in Aljunied.

Just one defeat and you decided to abandon us altogether just because you had established a 20 year friendship with billionaire Mr Robert Kuok while you were a cabinet minister in the party.

You can write whatever shit you wish to, but I won’t waste a minute of my time to read a coward’s book even if you give it to me for free.

VA:C [1.9.22_1171]

Rating: +15 (from 17 votes)

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Whitley detention centre is like a holiday camp compared to the gulags of Russia, or a labour camp in China or the average prison cell in an ASEAN jail.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Africans are still evolving and will take ages to reach the stage of civilized thinking, a la Darwin's Theory.