• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does Aaron Kwok look like a 50 year old man?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
good to know I can stay this handsome when im 50.

Actually it's the other way round. If you're handsome with chiselled good looks like Aaron Kwok, you will look young even if you're 50.

It helps that Aaron Kwok is still single. If you're a father, the emotional baggage will reflect on your face, and it's hard not to look old (or like a father).

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually it's the other way round. If you're handsome with chiselled good looks like Aaron Kwok, you will look young even if you're 50.

It helps that Aaron Kwok is still single. If you're a father, the emotional baggage will reflect on your face, and it's hard not to look old (or like a father).

I know of a friend who is handsome. A number of girls had crush on him when he was a youth. He got married to a beautiful girl. After his marriage for 10 over years, he still looks the same as before, but the wife who used to look young and beautiful, now looks older than him after giving birth to 2 children.

It pays to be born handsome ...

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of a friend who is handsome. A number of girls had crush on him when he was a youth. He got married to a beautiful girl. After his marriage for 10 over years, he still looks the same as before, but the wife who used to look young and beautiful, now looks older than him after giving birth to 2 children.

It pays to be born handsome ...

Is your friend older than his wife ?

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is older than his wife by one year .

Actually, I think the strain of having children can exact a heavy toll on the woman's physique.

You know women tend to age faster. So if the wife is one year younger than your friend, of course she is going to look really when your friend is in his late 40s like Aaron Kwok and Tony Leung.

According to I-Ching, women complete a (biological) cycle every 6 years when it's 7 years for men. So when both are at the age of 36, the woman will have completed 6 cycles and going into her 7th cycle. On the other hand, the man will have just completed 5 cycles.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You know women tend to age faster. So if the wife is one year younger than your friend, of course she is going to look really when your friend is in his late 40s like Aaron Kwok and Tony Leung.

According to I-Ching, women complete a (biological) cycle every 6 years when it's 7 years for men. So when both are at the age of 36, the woman will have completed 6 cycles and going into her 7th cycle. On the other hand, the man will have just completed 5 cycles.

i bet the wife didn't have organic juice, fruits and veggie, didn't sleep well and eat all kinds of shit food plus without exercise.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is an indirect way of discouraging discussion of such topics, you know.

You know what being gay is? Means fucking a man's backside so far no one has been talking about that. In fact by asking if it's gay means you probably harbor such thoughts.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AK is getting better with age....his age, his acting skills and style.....
When he came into the scene as a teenybopper he looked so plasticky machiam like a ken doll....now he exude masculinity.....me no gay and me seldom praise another man.

The angmo equivalent I can think of is Leonardo di caprio.....gets better with age

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AK is getting better with age....his age, his acting skills and style.....
When he came into the scene as a teenybopper he looked so plasticky machiam like a ken doll....now he exude masculinity.....me no gay and me seldom praise another man.

The angmo equivalent I can think of is Leonardo di caprio.....gets better with age

Angmo many old handsome like Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, George Clooney...

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he looks Pioneer Generation in his 60s.

I don't mean to be mean but I am also labouring all this while under the mistaken impression that GMS is in his early 60s! I should have checked his bio-data first! Just being honest but GMs looks so "chao-lao" (in Hokkien).

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't mean to be mean but I am also labouring all this while under the mistaken impression that GMS is in his early 60s! I should have checked his bio-data first! Just being honest but GMs looks so "chao-lao" (in Hokkien).
Chao Lao is the polite term.....others not so kind would call him Rusty face

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know what being gay is? Means fucking a man's backside so far no one has been talking about that. In fact by asking if it's gay means you probably harbor such thoughts.

Yes, I know you're not talking about gay. I'm saying it's an attempt to "redefine" the context of your post and attach a stigma to such posts talking about the "positive" physical attributes of the male species as a means of discouraging you from having such discussions.

Put it this way. If you're woman, you need a considerable measure of self-confidence to be able partake in a positive discussion about the positive physical attributes of women. The keyword is "positive". If it's all criticisms and mugslinging, everybody is more than ready to give his or her 2 cents' worth.

Last edited: