• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does Aaron Kwok look like a 50 year old man?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what will happen when a man is ruled by his dick instead of his brain ................

[video=youtube;VnMGRWuGC5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnMGRWuGC5Q[/video]

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Support local. This one only 51. Told you handsome will look young, not the other way round.

news93.jpg

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
AK is getting better with age....his age, his acting skills and style.....
When he came into the scene as a teenybopper he looked so plasticky machiam like a ken doll....now he exude masculinity.....me no gay and me seldom praise another man.

The angmo equivalent I can think of is Leonardo di caprio.....gets better with age

Come on guys, you think the actors whose lives and careers depend on their looks don't do "procedures" to upkeep their looks? I bet most of them do, out of necessity, just like the actresses. No looks=no money. But they will tell you it's all natural.