• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What will Msian Tonychat tell Najib when he sees Najib? Answer here...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;1uOUS8IVJGw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uOUS8IVJGw[/video]

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My bestest friend Tonychat does not look like Charlene Choi.

Of course not, I know. I was referring to the content and not the person.

Even her dogs look better than fugly jiu hu kia Tonychat!

67ffebf6490d491f2211d690.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He will ask for sanctions against SG to support Anus Yee.

You mean jiu hu kia Tonychat?

Of course, he is a Malaysian and he does not give a flying back about Singapore as he has no long term vested interest in Singapore. To him is "you die your business. I just complain behind my PC, thats it"

See how bad the situation in his country matland is, but he just remain silent!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tony is very concerened about Amos. He wants Najib to get a UN resolution to condemn.

Fuck his mother old chee bye. If he is a Singaporean and/or Singapore resident, then whatever stance he takes (whether support or fuck PAP) is ok, because he has Singapore's long term interest at heart.

But this jiu hu dog does not have Singapore long term interest at heart and keep mocking at Singapore and Singaporeans, behind his PC. He is ball-less to do it publicly.

This video clip speaks it all, Najib screw his parents and family daily, and he still dare not protest against Najib.

UMNO and MIC fuck his mother old chee bye!