• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Post : Chavilit hits out at ‘bogus’ reports on Kra canal deal

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bangkok Post : Chavilit hits out at ‘bogus’ reports on Kra canal deal

23 May 2015 at 06:18

988539.jpg

Former prime minister Chavalit Yongchaiyudh yesterday dismissed reports linking him to a supposed Thai-Chinese project to dig a waterway called the Kra canal in southern Prachuap Khiri Khan province. According to reports spreading online, Gen Chavalit signed a memorandum of cooperation on the project with Chinese businessmen on May 15 in the Chinese city of Guangzhou.

There is also a picture of him supposedly signing the contract with Chinese businessmen circulating on social media.

In the background is a sign that reads, "China-Thailand Kra Infrastructure Investment & Development Co Ltd

"The false report is the work of ill-intended people. The report is totally fabricated," Gen Chavalit told reporters at his residence yesterday.

Gen Chavalit denied being in China on May 15, saying he was celebrating his 83rd birthday with friends and family in Thailand.

He said the picture being circulated online had in fact been taken on April 10 in Thailand during a meeting between him and some Chinese businessmen.

He said the meeting covered a wide range of construction projects and the Kra project was mentioned in passing only.

The China Daily Mail published a report on its website last Sunday which stated that a memorandum of cooperation for a feasibility study for the construction of the Kra canal had been signed in Guangzhou.

The report said the canal was intended to help boost links between the two countries by allowing shipping to bypass the Malacca Strait.

The Thai and Chinese governments strongly denied any agreement had been signed. Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha said that no such plan existed.

Media reports linking Gen Chavalit to the Kra canal project came after the former premier last week told well wishers at an event to celebrate his 83rd birthday that he was ready to lead the country again. if people wanted him to solve national problems. Earlier reports also linked him to the Samui bombing last month.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/general/570503/chavilit-hits-out-at-bogus-reports-on-kra-canal-deal

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and this article is from the Bangkok Post not Singapore MSMs!

So I presume is true.

Resident cannon fairy will cite reports from PHUKET NEWS to rebut you......
Also his insider info......
And he will tell you this is just chavalit's way of soliciting a big bribe.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Confirmed cannon fairy's high up places friends are imaginery and his news all from his internet researches. Simi war is business business is war dont tell your enemies what real intentions, all from his own reading in books and internet. That fellow really buay paiseh and a real mental case.

One will know his prediction of sg property crash is strange when he said a main cause is ebola spread here. It sounds of desperation than truth.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah the story gets stranger and stranger lol Numero Uno cannon fairy probably in imh, he better come and wipe his backside to explain, we are waiting! rotflmao. Phuket News will come to his rescue.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
somebody as usual is going to claim everybody including chavalit is clueless about the deal as it is top secret, and only one person in this world knows it plus everything else that happens in the universe, including the big bang.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
somebody as usual is going to claim everybody including chavalit is clueless about the deal as it is top secret, and only one person in this world knows it plus everything else that happens in the universe, including the big bang.

Nobody claiming to be somebody and belittles everybody to be nobodies.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Phuket news? This is from the Phuket news and the Junta has spoken!

Kra Canal MOU ‘does not involve governments’

Wednesday 20 May 2015, 12:34PM

1432100085_1-org.jpg

BANGKOK: Paisal Puechmongkol, an assistant to Deputy Prime Minister Gen Prawit Wongsuwan, has publicly denied that the Thai government was involved in the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to explore building the ‘Kra Canal’ in Southern Thailand.

The news broke yesterday (May 19) that Chinese and Thai officials reportedly signed the MoU in Guangzhou this week.

The canal would take 10 years to complete at a cost of at least US$28 billion (B934.5 billion), the Hong Kong newspaper Oriental Daily reported.

Once completed, the ‘Kra Canal’ would offer an alternative sea link between Asia with the Middle East and Europe, bypassing the Strait of Malacca, a key shipping lane for world trade.

Mr Paisal, who is also the secretary of the influential Thai-Chinese Culture and Economy Association, made the clarification yesterday in a post on his Facebook fan page (click here), referring to photos of the MoU signing that have since gone viral.

He especially noted that “the Thai person” featured in the photos of the MoU signing did not represent the Thai government.

The Thai person pictured was Chavalit Yongchaiyudh, former Supreme Commander of the Royal Thai Armed Forces, who also served as prime minister in 1996-7. More recently he was aligned politically with the Pheu Thai Party.

Mr Paisal did not refer to Mr Chaowalit by name.

The photos show that MoU signing was between the China-Thailand Kra Infrastructure Investment & Development Co Ltd and the Asia Union Group Co Ltd.

“The Thai signer is a former senior politician who has nothing to do with the Thai government, and the Chinese representative is a businessman who has no relation with the Chinese government,” Mr Paisal wrote.

“And the signing was made in Bangkok on May 10, 2015.”

Mr Paisal added that he had been unable to identify the Chinese representative, but added that the man claimed to have connections with the Chinese government.

“It is important for the governments of Thailand and China to keep an eye on this story because the Kra Canal is of significant national interest and involves important security and economic strategies that can bring peace and prosperity to the region,” Mr Paisal wrote.

“If we do it right, it could generate many benefits for the nation and the region. It is imperative to make sure that nobody claims it as a personal interest, as this could cause harm to the country.”

http://www.thephuketnews.com/kra-ca...ve-governments-52401.php#sthash.245bszCb.dpuf

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Phuket news? This is from the Phuket news and the Junta has spoken!

Kra Canal MOU ‘does not involve governments’

Wednesday 20 May 2015, 12:34PM

1432100085_1-org.jpg

BANGKOK: Paisal Puechmongkol, an assistant to Deputy Prime Minister Gen Prawit Wongsuwan, has publicly denied that the Thai government was involved in the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to explore building the ‘Kra Canal’ in Southern Thailand.

The news broke yesterday (May 19) that Chinese and Thai officials reportedly signed the MoU in Guangzhou this week.

The canal would take 10 years to complete at a cost of at least US$28 billion (B934.5 billion), the Hong Kong newspaper Oriental Daily reported.

Once completed, the ‘Kra Canal’ would offer an alternative sea link between Asia with the Middle East and Europe, bypassing the Strait of Malacca, a key shipping lane for world trade.

Mr Paisal, who is also the secretary of the influential Thai-Chinese Culture and Economy Association, made the clarification yesterday in a post on his Facebook fan page (click here), referring to photos of the MoU signing that have since gone viral.

He especially noted that “the Thai person” featured in the photos of the MoU signing did not represent the Thai government.

The Thai person pictured was Chavalit Yongchaiyudh, former Supreme Commander of the Royal Thai Armed Forces, who also served as prime minister in 1996-7. More recently he was aligned politically with the Pheu Thai Party.

Mr Paisal did not refer to Mr Chaowalit by name.

The photos show that MoU signing was between the China-Thailand Kra Infrastructure Investment & Development Co Ltd and the Asia Union Group Co Ltd.

“The Thai signer is a former senior politician who has nothing to do with the Thai government, and the Chinese representative is a businessman who has no relation with the Chinese government,” Mr Paisal wrote.

“And the signing was made in Bangkok on May 10, 2015.”

Mr Paisal added that he had been unable to identify the Chinese representative, but added that the man claimed to have connections with the Chinese government.

“It is important for the governments of Thailand and China to keep an eye on this story because the Kra Canal is of significant national interest and involves important security and economic strategies that can bring peace and prosperity to the region,” Mr Paisal wrote.

“If we do it right, it could generate many benefits for the nation and the region. It is imperative to make sure that nobody claims it as a personal interest, as this could cause harm to the country.”

http://www.thephuketnews.com/kra-ca...ve-governments-52401.php#sthash.245bszCb.dpuf

Even Paisal dunno who the Chinese representatives, I wonder why never ask cannon fairy leh, he said I only can identify Chavalit and said I am nobody, and challenge me to identify the others in the picture, come on numero uno dua pau xian, tell Paisal and all here who the Chinese representatives are.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even Paisal dunno who the Chinese representatives, I wonder why never ask cannon fairy leh, he said I only can identify Chavalit and said I am nobody, and challenge me to identify the others in the picture, come on numero uno dua pau xian, tell Paisal and all here who the Chinese representatives are.

that's why I said you ALL are blardy stupid. the main question here is "was a MOU deal signed?" that's the main thing we are talking and stop beating around the bush. Chavalit statement said he did not signed the deal and that is true as the deal was signed by the banks and corporations, like all business deals. you guys must be idiots to think he signed it. like singapore china suzhou deals. they are signed by the temasek and suzhou corporations for all business deals not LHL or LKY. political figures do not sign business deals, morons like you all do not even understand how deals are made, how to understand how businessmen and political leaders talk.
you want authoritative info ? so be it. this is from an authoritative site:
caption"Where there's smoke there's fire."
http://www.businessinsider.com.au/category/kra-canal
quote>>>
"Earlier this year China’s National Development Reform Commission announced details of an ambitious regional plan known as the “one belt and one road” initiative....There has been speculation that the Chinese government, perhaps as part of its 21st-century maritime silk road initiative, is directly involved in the project....................Despite the denials, rumours of government involvement persist.

A Hong Kong-based website, the Oriental Daily, reported earlier this week that both nations had signed a memorandum of understanding to construct the project at recent talks held in Guangzhou. On May 20, China’s state-run newspaper the People’s Daily reported that the canal is considered an important part of the government’s one belt and road strategy.

It certainly appears, based on that rhetoric, that the government would like to see construction commence. There’s no evidence of DIRECT government involvement but the nature of big decisions by Chinese companies, all part of a heavily-regulated commercial sector, is naturally raising questions.
But the very idea is destabilising. Only yesterday an incident between a US military aircraft and China’s navy reinforced the view that geopolitical tensions across the region are escalating......"

Chavalit was at the conference, that he does not deny. the photo background banner specifically said China-thailand Kra project in 2015. A whole series of photos not just one and don't tell me all are doctored!!!! what is there to dispute?. why he denies his signing BUT did NOT specifically said the deal is bogus. Reason was the USA have expressed unhappiness to the Thai Army and as Chavalit is still a military person he has to come out to defuse it suddenly by stating he did not sign it. Even the top businessmen and banking people knew a deal was sign as stated above. please read the the statement" big decisions by Chinese companies, all part of a heavily-regulated commercial sector" . who signed it is top secret and the china garmen as usual denies any involvement for obvious reasons( only simpletons like you all are so damn stupid to think they would admit it at a sensitive time like this). even reporters can write a more incisive article than all of you idiots combined. business deals are serious business as there are penalties if the deal fall through. and there are alot of people(esp sinkies like you all) who would like it to fall through for obvious reasons which is why this is so secretive as to who actually signed it.

The key word that even the journalist highlight is DIRECT government involvement at this point in time. I have already explained it why the garmen distanced itseld now as the spratlys and reclaimning is making uncles sam and us nervous. this is double speak China style(for the stupid people here).
even they said quote "China’s state-run newspaper the People’s Daily comments on it". for China’s state-run newspaper the People’s Daily to comment on it means they are serious about it. China state run papers do NOT comment on hoax and they are very meticulous as they ahve an army of reporters with inside info. Don't tell me that China’s state-run newspaper the People’s Daily is unreliable and a rumour tabloid . Your shallow thinking and logic really makes me laugh. in business world, we do not rely on one source of info. even the government official release we get(esp China), we would read it between the lines.
Just one statement from chavalit (suddenly denying he signed the deal and issued so coincidentally immediately after US-China spat in the spratlys 2 days ago shows alot of political pressure to deny goverment is involved to appease uncle sam. If it was false he would issue it weeks ago and sue the website and papers) and you guys talked like cock shit when you all cannot read between the lines.

Finally don't tell me your analysis is better that business insider australia. they have been in the reporting business even before you were born. and don't tell me this website is run of the mill as alot of tycoons(except you all clowns) read it everyday and make million dollars decisions based on their reportings. hahhahaaahhaha
You guys for all the HOT air cannot even show me a single reliable site that state the whole MOU was NOT signed at all and the meeting did not take place
whereas I have hundred of websites and inside sources that state it was signed and inked already. HAHAHHAHAHHA. you guys got pawned by a stupid statement(read between the lines). I know who signed it but no point revealing it to hoi polloi like you all(xebay, narong etc). You guys don't even know about the small things like local $200m dollars will tussle details involving a local family, dare to talk cock here??? read my reply posts and you know who I am with access to info you guys can only talk cock about like this one. at least somebody respect what I posts and CSI what I said and he came close to confirming it but missed the main point(you have to read betweeen the line for the very sensitive stuff ) . no wonder sinkie businessmen lost a great deal in suzhou project as they are damn stupid and take statement literally. ask the taiwanese and Chna and even US business people and they agree sinkies like you all are too arrogant and damn stupid and get repeatedly conned . even the business insider have confirmed that this is a BIG business deal by Chinese companies, all part of a heavily-regulated commercial sector. this is no fly by night deal, that's why alot of shipping papers and business newspapers intel are so excited past few weeks, unlike in the past. no wonder you all are novices here not even fit to be cub reporters for the shitty times or the new paper. hahahhahahha. real stupid analysis by you all. go and crawl back into your rat hole if you cannot prove to me that the deal was not signed .
hahahhhahahah. Business insider and me just embarassed all of you all.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need write so long essay to convince us nobodies....

Just your usual standard reply will suffice....

Only I know something you guys know nothing....
I'm somebody you're nobody....
Property prices crashing soon (definition of soon is up to interpretation).

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need write so long essay to convince us nobodies....

Just your usual standard reply will suffice....

Only I know something you guys know nothing....
I'm somebody you're nobody....
Property prices crashing soon (definition of soon is up to interpretation).

nobody is trying to convince clowns like you. waste of time.
you just have delusions of grandeur. please remember there are others, thousands in this forum who matters more than just 3 pitiful souls who as usual when get caught with your pants down, post heckling only.
all the past posts, NO reliable info or reference to back up your pathetic simpleton views, only heckling. in fact no logic at all. just pitiful whinings. sian boh? you mean analysis from the 3 stooges (you, xebay and sggonewrong) better than the paid analysts in reputable business and shipping news papers like Business insider???
even phuket times(which you all heckled) is way more credible than clowns like you all 3. hahahhaha. suggest you all 3 set up a website called 3 stooges view to rebut business insider analysts viewpoints!!! hahahhaha. then I might just quote you to my business partners. hahhahahah

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nobody is trying to convince clowns like you. waste of time.
you just have delusions of grandeur. please remember there are others, thousands in this forum who matters more than just 3 pitiful souls who as usual when get caught with your pants down, post heckling only.
all the past posts, NO reliable info or reference to back up your pathetic simpleton views, only heckling. in fact no logic at all. just pitiful whinings. sian boh? you mean analysis from the 3 stooges (you, xebay and sggonewrong) better than the paid analysts in reputable business and shipping news papers like Business insider???
even phuket times(which you all heckled) is way more credible than clowns like you all 3. hahahhaha. suggest you all 3 set up a website called 3 stooges view to rebut business insider analysts viewpoints!!! hahahhaha. then I might just quote you to my business partners. hahhahahah

Psycho resident tycoon cannon fairy you taken your medicine today?
Your nick in sgfuck is century ah?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only resident elite tycoon número uno can answer that.....
Was he the one who claimed work already secretly started?

He only know break wind. Go or no go, he never explain the economics and viability of the project, we all still can have the last laugh when it becomes white elephant. The whole project smacks of cronyism and self interests, and these are the projects that attract people like resident cannon fairy.