• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property Feng Shui

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
By Western Feng Shui Expert - Kathryn Weber

1. Buy a new house or “successful” house. A new home does not have a history, making these the optimal choice. However, if you are looking at a preowned home, buy one from someone who is moving into a bigger house, got a huge promotion and is moving, or has won the lottery and is buying a villa in Tuscany. Then, you are buying into good feng shui and positive energy.

Houses that are for sale from a divorce, a foreclosure, or where there is a serious illness, or other affliction are not the best choice. To purchase a home such as this can mean that you are buying those problems too. How so? The house might be the problem. Or, there might be a landscape or topographical element causing the difficulty. It’s best to avoid these kinds of homes.

2. Buy high or level ground. Houses that are situated on the side of a hill or where the back slopes away from the house are “losing ground.” Better also to buy a house where the lot is wider at the back than the front. Also, try to buy a regular-shaped lot. Square or rectangle shaped lots are especially good.

3. Get support. It's best for land to either be level or have a rise at the back of the house. Land that falls away at the back of the house creates loss and difficulties getting recognition and promotion. If the house has a building or a hill at its back, then it is supported.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agree. So long as you are not infected with the CSlong disease :smile:

Oh well he still hasn't answered post 1444 and also his lie that he already answered.

This is typical cslong disease. Now want to avoid question n ask some silly question to me which I Already answered.

So Relaxman which are you? Prove us you are not cslong by answering the question. 300 unit or 300 advertisements. Be a man

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who i am is not important. Those who insisted that i am cslong, so be it. Lets all of us contribute for the betterment of this forum. Respect Funniman for your rational discourse.

Where is the answer to post 1444? Cr cr cr crickets....

hemohemo

Alfrescian
Loyal
By Western Feng Shui Expert - Kathryn Weber 1. Buy a new house or “successful” house. A new home does not have a history, making these the optimal choice. However, ...
Hey Relaxman, thanks for sharing these feng shui tips. Little nuggets of knowledge like these are much easier to digest than reading the entire book. Perhaps we can get forum members here to read up on specific area and share the summary here?

2ndly, is there any good feng shui magazine out there in the market?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Relaxman, thanks for sharing these feng shui tips. Little nuggets of knowledge like these are much easier to digest than reading the entire book. Perhaps we can get forum members here to read up on specific area and share the summary here?

2ndly, is there any good feng shui magazine out there in the market?

Hi hemohemo, glad that you find these info useful. I am looking forward for other forum members to share their fengshsui knowledge too. There are many fengshui magazines/books available and one that is quite popular is from Lillian Too. I think she has a website too.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kitchen Fengshui By Rodika Tchi

Your kitchen is the feng shui part of the home that nourishes and sustains life. Feng shui-wise, it is the most important part of your home. Here are a few more basic good feng shui kitchen guidelines:

1. The kitchen should have several levels of proper lighting, be airy and spacious, clean, bright and welcoming.
2. For good feng shui, keep the kitchen simple and do not overload it with gadgets.
Keep clutter at bay.
3. Fresh flowers bring beautiful uplifting energy to your kitchen. Place a bowl with fruits, a vase of flowers, or a living plant on your kitchen table, windowsill, or wherever the layout of your kitchen allows.
4. Choose colors that blend well and feel good together. Feng shui-wise, color yellow is a good choice for the kitchen, as it is good for your digestion. You can choose this color as light as "butter yellow" or as vibrant and strong as "squash yellow."

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Er....google feng shui and you get tonnes of tips and summary and whatever specific area you want.
Isn't it?

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who believes in Fengshui and had bought a unit in Princess Cove, they might not like to hear this.
According to a Fengshui master, the location plan of PC is not too good.
Take a good look at the aerial view of this area.
The elevated road from the Causeway towards the CIQ is shaped like a gentle crescent and the blocks of new apartments are just adjacent and only several metres to it.
Unfortunately, this crescent also resembles a sabre with the curved sharp edge facing the apartments.
In Fengshui terms, the term is known as "反弓煞" and also as "拦腰斩” or "slashing at the waist" and is a major baleful element, 大煞!
For those who don't believe, then nothing bothers them and for those who do, I'm sure they will have to look for solutions to counter the bad elements.
This, I'm very sure RELAXMAN or CSLONG will spring up and say rubbish.
Anyway, even not for the Fengshui, the heavy traffic on that road is enough to generate lots of noise and unhealthy smog and dust.

RF_Princess_Cove_Phase1.jpg

http://www.7headlines.com/article/show/550385651

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't disregard the good intentions of other.....

This reminds me of CSLong who always slams Setia SEC under the guise of good intentions to warn would-be buyers.

Sorry if it offended the thread starter ah, the intention is good but cut and paste general feng shui articles may not be suitable.

But cut and paste other people's analysis of iskander property related feng shui, or own analysis of iskander's project, etc....is value-add.

Just my opinion which anybody can disagree....no problem.

UsernameX

Alfrescian
Loyal
IS jurong lake district feng shui good? facing lake that ??have channel to sea - i think.....
back of jurong suppost to have BUKIT - "bukit batok / gombak" but i am sure they are already leveled to used for reclamation purposes.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For those who believes in Fengshui and had bought a unit in Princess Cove, they might not like to hear this.
According to a Fengshui master, the location plan of PC is not too good.
Take a good look at the aerial view of this area.
The elevated road from the Causeway towards the CIQ is shaped like a gentle crescent and the blocks of new apartments are just adjacent and only several metres to it.
Unfortunately, this crescent also resembles a sabre with the curved sharp edge facing the apartments.
In Fengshui terms, the term is known as "反弓煞" and also as "拦腰斩” or "slashing at the waist" and is a major baleful element, 大煞!
For those who don't believe, then nothing bothers them and for those who do, I'm sure they will have to look for solutions to counter the bad elements.
This, I'm very sure RELAXMAN or CSLONG will spring up and say rubbish.
Anyway, even not for the Fengshui, the heavy traffic on that road is enough to generate lots of noise and unhealthy smog and dust.

View attachment 21391

http://www.7headlines.com/article/show/550385651

Well as expected Relaxman is still avoiding the question on post 1444 like a plague. Guess we all know the elegant silence is the least embarrassing response just like our dear jibby when asked about 1MDB

So Relaxman thanks for proving that you have been caught lying n giving sweeping statements. Everyone here is watching you. Do respect other developers n don't be caught slagging them. Let this be a lesson to you. Meanwhile pls continue on your fengshui sharing. It takes ur mind off slagging other developer.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
IS jurong lake district feng shui good? facing lake that ??have channel to sea - i think.....
back of jurong suppost to have BUKIT - "bukit batok / gombak" but i am sure they are already leveled to used for reclamation purposes.

My Feng Shui guide which applied to all my investments.

The feel good factor must be there. I walk into the place, I must feel good. The air, the sights, the neighbours, the surroundings, the people who I talk to, etc..as long as it pleases my eye, I can make decisions at that instant. I do not have a fixed rule on any guides, I just use my level of comfort. Of course, one has a little bit of background on these elements of feel good factors otherwise known as feng shui to others.

Sometimes it is very difficult to worry about this or that, and by the time you had consulted all the experts, the opportunity is gone. Time and tide wait for no man. But one thing that greatly influence me is the affordability to lose it all factor. If one can afford, decisions become much more easier.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Generally a body of water at the back of the house, when very close to the house is usually not ideal in feng shui. This applies mostly when the body of water is quite big as compared to the size of the house. However, a body of water in front of the house, though, such as a lake, a river or a well-taken care of pond, is excellent feng shui. On Jurong Lake District, it will depend on the position of the property there. Those facing lake are good.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well as expected Relaxman is still avoiding the question on post 1444 like a plague. Guess we all know the elegant silence is the least embarrassing response just like our dear jibby when asked about 1MDB

So Relaxman thanks for proving that you have been caught lying n giving sweeping statements. Everyone here is watching you. Do respect other developers n don't be caught slagging them. Let this be a lesson to you. Meanwhile pls continue on your fengshui sharing. It takes ur mind off slagging other developer.

Well, since RELAXMAN started this Fengshui tread and had been giving advices on this matter, I am waiting for his advice on Fengshui in Princess Cove for the benefit of other readers.
So, first question to RELAXMAN -

With an elevated road with very high traffic running very close and at mid section curving against the apartment blocks in Princess Cove, as shown on the layout plan, a good or bad Fengshui?

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, since RELAXMAN started this Fengshui tread and had been giving advices on this matter, I am waiting for his advice on Fengshui in Princess Cove for the benefit of other readers.
So, first question to RELAXMAN -

With an elevated road with very high traffic running very close and at mid section curving against the apartment blocks in Princess Cove, as shown on the layout plan, a good or bad Fengshui?

10 bucks he will say this is not relevant to condo units. Only landed property. Or some weird excuse which no one understands. Meanwhile let's everyone buy popcorn and watch the show. :P