• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The truth of Chinese thinking, angmoh think of sex only.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese ruled large part of lands for 5,000 years and has to deal with multicultural ethic groups whereas angmoh are still tribal stone age people living in small group.

Chinese talked about harmony 关系 whereas angmohs are all about 'me me me' to themselves. Chinese are the best.

A recent article from Business Insider, gave me a new understanding of a lot of the psychology of Chinese people that I had pondered for some time. Drake Baer spent 13 months traveling in China, Japan and South Korea. He found himself at odds with his colleagues and friends that he had met along the way regarding the understanding and importance of 'truth'. He found a certain ambiguity with his East Asian counterparts that somehow didn't exist in his own western thinking. Here's what he discovered.

The 'thinking ways' of two ancient societies formed the basis by which westerners and East Asians find themselves today. First, there was the thought processes established by ancient Greece. Likewise, there were the thought processes developed by ancient China.

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/blog-787069-29313.html

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Case in point is Joanne P who got fucked so much that a truck can pass thru....... after she got addicted to that italian=gringo sausage he dumped her unceremoniously for another SPG...................
I wonder if Joanne became nympomaniac such the he got sick of fucking her or she simply din know when to stop demanding for sed????