• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No need to get degree, you will end up as office boy

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another Ah Neh economist from the bank quoted! Why are most of the bank economists Ah Nehs? Not sinkapore Indians but Ah Nehs!!!!

Damn the PAP and the Ah Nehs.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait till your toilet breaks down,,,u will be begging for a tradie to fix yr plumbing,,,,

This is an Asiatic society that we live in. Like nearly all Asiatic societies, there must be a huge income gap between the higher castes and the lower castes. For Singapore, we only mandated that non-degree holders get paid lower than degree holders. It's a lot better than any mudland or pinoy or Indian society, where the inequality is much worse.

Carpenters, plumbers and other blue collared workers can get a good pay in Europe or Australia or Canada because their society has evolved to be more equal and spreads out the wealth more. If you feel such a society is better for you and your family, please migrate and adopt western values. As long as you adopt Asian or Confucian values, it means you endorse the concept of huge inequality between the upper and lower class. It's a package deal. You can't have one without the other.

The Americans are now gradually adopting our Asiatic values. Their middle class is in decline and they are paying their fastfood workers and other low-skilled workers the minimum poverty wage.

That's why my kids study hard and do well in school. As a good parent, I want them to have the best headstart in life. Why can't you get your kids to spend more time reading and learning, instead of doing wasting time on tv and reading the garbage spewed out by the anti-singapore, opposition people?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wait till your toilet breaks down,,,u will be begging for a tradie to fix yr plumbing,,,,

I will need a tradie to fix my plumbing. But I would still insist on paying him cheap rates because plumbers do not deserve to earn PMET kind of salaries regardless the crisis. They should be grateful for their usual fee and a small tip not more than $5 or a soft drink, whichever is more convenient at that moment to give. This is an Asian society.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In ASIAN societies, traitors like you will be rounded up and hanged when the regime falls,,,,

I will need a tradie to fix my plumbing. But I would still insist on paying him cheap rates because plumbers do not deserve to earn PMET kind of salaries regardless the crisis. They should be grateful for their usual fee and a small tip not more than $5 or a soft drink, whichever is more convenient at that moment to give. This is an Asian society.