• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iskandar Malaysia Property Investments – 5 Reasons Why They’re a Bad Idea

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Decide to put the post here so as not to offend some possible senstive property gamblers over the other forum.

This guy has got some valid points, but most importantly is to view the investments from Johorians pov.
I have seen really dumb South Korean investors recently in Australia so don't think it is a Sinkie trait.
London is another property bubble thanks to re elected Tories stroking the fire.

Read here.
http://www.theaaronloy.com/iskandar-malaysia-property-investments-5-reasons-why-theyre-a-bad-idea/

Remember 2 things
cheap is not good enough, warren buffett believe in value for money.

exit strategy - very important. i have planned an exit strategy which I had to execute last year after the Perth mining boom was over. it was for a property which I bought to capitalise 5ilise on the boom. I have another property to sell this year to renew my portfolio and take advantage of k gain and other taxes.

Last edited: