• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Chinese people are being disliked by International Community!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always suka suka want to do what they like and dun care about others!

You expect their citizens to behave?

Too bad Singaporeans looked like Chinese too! :biggrin:

6qzo15.png

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always suka suka want to do what they like and dun care about others!

You expect their citizens to behave?

Too bad Singaporeans looked like Chinese too! :biggrin:

6qzo15.png

I m a Singaporean Chinese. I support China action. Those sea all belong to China in the early centuries. Ang mo took it from China when it's weak and distribute to all the neighbouring countries so that they can have easy passage and those countries all subordinated to them. Now the Great China wake up, timely to take it back and show Ang mo whose the boss!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I m a Singaporean Chinese. I support China action. Those sea all belong to China in the early centuries. Ang mo took it from China when it's weak and distribute to all the neighbouring countries so that they can have easy passage and those countries all subordinated to them. Now the Great China wake up, timely to take it back and show Ang mo whose the boss!!!

Gong cheebye better ask chinks to reclaim Genghis Khan territories

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Europeans did not find Chinese on farmosa island when they landed there 500 years ago.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Europeans did not find Chinese on farmosa island when they landed there 500 years ago.

wherever tiong pirates landed over 500 years ago prc should claim, including palembang, temasick, formosa, okinawa, and some of the other ryuku islands. at least in palembang ming forces had to vacate the pirates, and in taiwan, ming remnants and refugees settled when qing eliminated their navy off fujian. heck! they can claim africa too as the ming left remnants there. and don't forget the moon. they have their dna there too.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wherever tiong pirates landed over 500 years ago prc should claim, including palembang, temasick, formosa, okinawa, and some of the other ryuku islands. at least in palembang ming forces had to vacate the pirates, and in taiwan, ming remnants and refugees settled when qing eliminated their navy off fujian. heck! they can claim africa too as the ming left remnants there. and don't forget the moon. they have their dna there too.

nothing wrong with it,if the jews devils can claim some arab territory from 1000 years ago as their holy land,i don't see why china cant do the same.in fact china should declare every country and continent with a Chinatown in it as their special administrative region starting with Singapore since they possess historical Chinese significance.like mao tse dong once said,the east is getting red,now its the north,south and west.i long to see one the day the world's greatest empire rise again and the world under one dynasty.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nobody likes the Chinese because they're all ugly and they're arseholes.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
well said.

The Americans, Canadians, South Africa and Australia were from the same stocks in the British Island. They were drug suppliers/ drug cartel king pin/ drug traffickers/ drug lord blatant to drug China and SEA Chinese for drug money.

They build their wealth and finance their technological industrial revolution expansion with drug money at the expense of Chinese race in the 1800s (peak of expansion).

Today the Brit need to apologize for drugging their British Subjects Singaporeans. As government of Singapore (under West Minister parliamentary system) they drugged their British Subjects Singaporeans for easy drug money targeting the wealthy Oversea Chinese reace 华侨人 in this region.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For someone who was raised in a poor family, with the father being exploited by his boss, Michael speaks very good English.

Chinese are Lumbar One in the most important thing in life ...... FOOD.

[video=youtube;PbYOlc5ZXHY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbYOlc5ZXHY[/video]

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
having claims on islands or lands must be back with military forces. any nations can claim whatever they like as long they want to fight for it. if kpkb can win lands, everyone would be kpkb none stop. good example is cyprus, turkey use armed forces to occupy half the island for what, 40yrs? greece kpkb about it just as long, did turkey withdraw its forces?

if asean countries want to lay claims to the south china sea islands or reefs, then they must make it costly for the PRC. kpkb at UN no use. just like diaoyutai, now china got $$ and military to take on nippon, so they also laying claim to it after keeping quiet since 1949. before recent years, only the KMT govt kpkb while the ccp keep quiet.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are good and bad people in all race . I have meet a lot of nice Chinese people .