• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apocalypto:A mayan warning to sinkies of dark times ahead!!!!be afraid!!!be very afra

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
first PAP will take away your money,then ur jobs,ur schools,ur education,ur homes,ur land,ur culture,ur history,ur heritage,then they will take away ur dignity,ur self respect,ur humanity,ur people......and one day sinkies will say "i am no more and I have nothing to give".

“And a Man sat alone, drenched deep in sadness. And all the animals drew near to him and said, "We do not like to see you so sad. Ask us for whatever you wish and you shall have it." The Man said, "I want to have good sight." The vulture replied, "You shall have mine." The Man said, "I want to be strong." The jaguar said, "You shall be strong like me." Then the Man said, "I long to know the secrets of the earth." The serpent replied, "I will show them to you." And so it went with all the animals. And when the Man had all the gifts that they could give, he left. Then the owl said to the other animals, "Now the Man knows much, he'll be able to do many things. Suddenly I am afraid." The deer said, "The Man has all that he needs. Now his sadness will stop." But the owl replied, "No. I saw a hole in the Man, deep like a hunger he will never fill. It is what makes him sad and what makes him want. He will go on taking and taking, until one day the World will say, 'I am no more and I have nothing left to give.'"

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Apocalypto:A mayan warning to sinkies of dark times ahead!!!!be afraid!!!be very

One of my favourite moveis...

In my opinion, this is the best scene... After this scene, the hunters became the hunted :cool:

[video=youtube;MkYY_aL42H4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkYY_aL42H4[/video]

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Apocalypto:A mayan warning to sinkies of dark times ahead!!!!be afraid!!!be very

2015! 'BIG CHANGES' HAPPENING THIS YEAR

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

2015! 'BIG CHANGES' HAPPENING THIS YEAR[/QUOTE]

Nothing to worry or be afraid, hve u not heard of the latest talk in the mkt, after all these yrs in Sinkiepore wat do Sinkies hve? Pigeon Hole belongs to Gahman, CPF also belongs to Gahman, so let em do the worrying. Sinkies left two balls only, afraid what?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

2019. The year that will change the world.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Planet X Nibiru New Update 2015

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mayans can't predict their extinctions can predict the end of the world?

Maybe they read the bible?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Only stupid people believe in maya prediction . The story started with claims that Nibiru, a supposed planet discovered by the Sumerians, is headed toward Earth. This catastrophe was initially predicted for May 2003, but when nothing happened the doomsday date was moved forward to December 2012 :wink:and linked to the end of one of the cycles in the ancient Mayan calendar at the winter solstice in 2012 . Now another bullshit from maya fans club .

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

every year also got bad predictions
end of the world
the coming of the messiah
the coming the coming
come or no come
the world remains neutral

fart all these soothsayers of doom

pap is the best

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why you need PAP when you are your own gods? Screw the PAPs.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

.....hve u not heard of the latest talk in the mkt, after all these yrs in Sinkiepore wat do Sinkies hve? Pigeon Hole belongs to Gahman, CPF also belongs to Gahman, so let em do the worrying. Sinkies left two balls only, afraid what?

....more market and kopi tiam talk: "Ah Tee, no need study so hard, lah. Go buy a degree and Govt will still give you a job. Don't believe? Go try IDA, lah."

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

....pap is the best

..the best to those imported foreign shitizens who became shitizens without doing NS, parachuted into the island and got all the good things in life built up by the locals through their sweats, tears and toils from the 1940s after the war.

... the best to those foreign criminals with money from dubious sources to invest in the island can become SPRs and shitizens. Some of them living in the island for years are now back in PRC to face criminal prosecution.