• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bryan Wong, channel 8, is he single or already married?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw the tv advert with Bryan Wong in it, about a milk product. Anyway is he still single or already married?. I don't recall reading him getting settle down or maybe it's a low key kind of arrangement.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Saw the tv advert with Bryan Wong in it, about a milk product. Anyway is he still single or already married?. I don't recall reading him getting settle down or maybe it's a low key kind of arrangement.

He's a gay lah !!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bryan's single and gay. Had a thing with Qi Yiwu some years back.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mediacorp gays are the most useless and ball-less gays in the world.
so far no gay has the courage to tell media that they are gay.
useless gays.

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
gays lanjiao chin lasarp and chow becos they like to kan kachng and kam lanjiao, the lanjiao tiao sai one
(shit-coated cock) :biggrin:

paging forummer "eatshitndie"....gays like to lick shit from shit-coated cock will die or not? :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
mediacorp gays are the most useless and ball-less gays in the world. so far no gay has the courage to tell media that they are gay. useless gays.

How is that different from Oppo supporters and cock suckers like Tonychat who don't have courage to reveal their identities?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
715 was the toyboy for raintree chief exec daniel yun.....imagine my surprise when they say he was fucking Joanna peh and even got her pregnant

so qi yi wu is a bisexual?
what is his position when he was with another man? he fucked ass or his ass being fucked?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be surprise that some people live two types of life even after getting married.
Man go for their gay activities even though they got a lovely wife and kids.
Even married woman still go after their lesbian live as well.
Some of these are mutual agreements.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How is that different from Oppo supporters and cock suckers like Tonychat who don't have courage to reveal their identities?

Oh.. it is so painful to view, experience and feel my words towards your PAP master but you can't find me...Enjoy this torture experience as long as PAP is still in power..