• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rhinoceros Horn Water Discussion

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Is this type of drinks still available in Singapore? Just bought a few bottles in a Jakarta supermarket.

What is this for? What is it made from? Surely its not really rhino product right?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's also good for piles. Splash some of it on your anus to bring relief for haemorrhoids.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The reason why they use rino as the picture on the bottle because stupid Chinese believe the horn from rino is so call " cooling " in term of TMC .

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this type of drinks still available in Singapore? Just bought a few bottles in a Jakarta supermarket.

What is this for? What is it made from? Surely its not really rhino product right?

If contain rhino, it won't be selling so cheap. Suppose to have cooling effect. It a local product. Your can buy from some of the bigger ntuc fair price outlets. Good for ppl who like to drink and eat heaty food.

I think same product or something similar to the green glass bottle 白花蛇草水。

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If contain rhino, it won't be selling so cheap. Suppose to have cooling effect. It a local product. Your can buy from some of the bigger ntuc fair price outlets. Good for ppl who like to drink and eat heaty food.

I think same product or something similar to the green glass bottle 白花蛇草水。

it will be selling for $69 a bottle if there is rhino sperm.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rhino horn sounds like a good name for a sports drink or energy drink.....just need to come up with a decent receipe and add lots of caffeine to it and i would be a billionaire.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
rhino horn sounds like a good name for a sports drink or energy drink.....just need to come up with a decent receipe and add lots of caffeine to it and i would be a billionaire.

Rhino horn also sounds good for a condom or vibrator :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It cost tens of thousand for per liter of bull sperm. Surely the rarer rhino sperm would cost more than $69 for a 240ml bottle.

you don't need a full load of millions of sperm to market the product. just one spermatozoa swimming in circles will do the trick. heck! tiongs will use tadpoles instead just to show clueless customers sperm have grown and can be seen. :p

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what is cooling water? isn't all water supposed to cool you? over consumption leads to increased urination. Over consumption of any liquid will do that

Because stupid chinks believe that ulcer, fever or toothache can occur as a result of too much "heatiness" in the body . Like the yin and yang .

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So I bought 4 bottles and last night drank a bottle it's tasteless just like normal water. It's very unusual rinse it comes with many flavours. Ok my next trip to Jakarta I'll take photos of the different flavored and post here.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
images
Now I Know The Mana Create Toner Heat In
I used to suffer from heat illness which is caused because the food and the weather is hot, and the first solution I certainly wear toe cap solution that bertlogo three rhino and I like that bottle solution because three legs faster healing without rasa.tetapi now my waloupun doubt because there is now a solution fresheners bearing the THREE FEET CAP and CAP BADAK no logo.

To my knowledge I used to bring the solution fresheners bearing the CAP BADAK and underneath reads LARUTEN freshener LEGS CAP TIGA.tetapi other now with the first .Now logo like this.

So I try to compare between both the solution

CAP same BADAK SOLUTION KAKITIGA by comparing its composition, namely:

Composition: Solution Solution Cap Rhino Cap Leg Three

Gypsum fibrosun ......................... 3.25% 0.288 g

Spar Galcareous ........................ .. 0.125% 0.144 g

Other ingredients until ... .. 100% -

Plavour ........................................ - 0.2 g

Water until ...................... - 320 ml

it turns out there is such that for the heat treatment in the so- called Fibrosum Gypsum is one ingredient that is widely used man from ancient times until now and the ingredients of the drug in ancient China

How To Use

For Treatment:

-The Adults drink three times a day 100 ml to 200 ml (1/2 cup up

glasses)

-Children Children drink 3 times a day 50 ml to 100 ml (1/4 cup to ½ cup)

-Children 6 months to 1 year 3 times daily @ 2 tablespoons.

For prevention:

-The Adults drink 1 a day 200 ml (1 cup)

-children Drink 1 time a day 100 ml (1/2 cup)

-Children 6 months to 1 year 1 times daily @ 2 tablespoons.

Manufacturer: PT Sinde Budi Sentosa Pharma

Conclusions:

After I compare between them and I asked to Mbah

Google turns a solution of three feet once changed its logo into the CAP -

RHINO.

Why change the logo yaaaa ?????? ......... ..

Karna on th, 1978, PT Sinde Budi Sentosa received a license to

the use of the trademark stamp three feet from Wen Ken Drug Singapore.Tetapi,

because the brand owner requirements demanded Three Legs are so heavy, so -

PT Sinde Budi Sentosa decided to produce their own with logo-

Toner solution .The former Rhinos Cap Cap Three Legs solution that bergam-

Bar rhino.

Remember. Yes.

So the solution fresheners Cap Rhino formula is still the same as it used to

(Solution fresheners from Sinde) because still in production PT SindeBudi Sentosa.

Hopefully useful article that I created for you.And sovereign, when there

The mistake I made both written and said then I beg ma'af.

Thank You.

http://translate.google.com.sg/translate?hl=en&sl=id&u=https://persatuan2012.wordpress.com/kini-aku-tahu-yang-mana-buat-penyegar-panas-dalam/&prev=search

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Three_Legs_Cooling_Water,_Malaysia.jpg

Rhino Horn water is actually calcium Hydroxide.

It is made by pouring water on seashells heated to high temperatures. On contact with the heated sea shells, the water would combine with the calcium of the shells to form calcium hydroxide.

Consumption of this alkali will bring down your body temperature if you have a fever. Its is useful if you are having chickenpox too.

Western medicine may not recognise this treatment but it's actually scientific........

There is no rhino horn in the water,

Deer horn also contains calcium just like sea shells....... hence the similar effect on those having a fever....