• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rhinoceros Horn Water Discussion

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very informative, thank you. Think I missed the 3 legged sign will go look for it when I return to jkt

don't discount the effectiveness of it. one of my friend is a top class scientist and when I asked for his opinion he said there is alot of truth in old chinese imperial medicine. he said there is conspiracy to belittle mainland China for everything like in the past during the Ching dynasty. In fact he sent me a scientific paper(of western science proving it worked). he supplied me the reference paper on the internet scientific forum but sound so gibberish. have to ask another scientist friend to explain in simple terms what it meant but it seems to be very scientific and clear proof.

Ethnopharmacology of rhinoceros horn. I: Antipyretic effects of rhinoceros horn and other animal horns

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2255207

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
not true lah. my mom now in serious problem becos such drinks tends to be too cold then cool. these are inorganic substance, very hard to digest. similar to calcium tablets will give you constipation and wobble legs.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Seems quite a number of such "cooling" remedy drinks available in Singapore, photos taken in ShengSiong half an hour ago

May want to go for those made in Malaysia rather than PRC cos don't really know if its 黑心食品.

SunWukong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems quite a number of such "cooling" remedy drinks available in Singapore, photos taken in ShengSiong half an hour ago

May want to go for those made in Malaysia rather than PRC cos don't really know if its 黑心食品.

Si kapo, are u aware that from the many pics u've uploaded, i can see your reflection in one of them :eek::biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Si kapo, are u aware that from the many pics u've uploaded, i can see your reflection in one of them :eek::biggrin:

Really ah? Don't know leh I always snap snap snap and upload right away to Photobucket.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
rhino horn sounds like a good name for a sports drink or energy drink.....just need to come up with a decent receipe and add lots of caffeine to it and i would be a billionaire.

Rhino horn also sounds good for a condom or vibrator :wink:

I name a range of my screws Rhino, so when you are in Thailand and happen to see Rhono screws in the hardware shops or job sites those are mine. This range of products has been in market for past 4 years and doing very well. Nice name and nice packaging. We call these screws Strong and Sharp like rhino.

Torgamba

Best refreshing drink: 50% Coca Cola with 50% Lemon Schweppes and to cool down: ice on the neck, wrists...cold water shower. Let's leave alone animals, they can't help. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok just took this video at the supermarket that shows many flavours of this drink. Shows that this water is very popular in Indonesia

[video=youtube;7M1AWka6tZE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M1AWka6tZE[/video]

Torgamba

:biggrin: I was half serious half joking as rhinos are endangered and the horn fetches v. high price. To show rhino on a product maybe it gives the impression to work. E.g. In Traditional Chinese Medicine rhino horn is believed to 'cool down' on the other side the rhino image (an african black rhino:wink:) makes good business and promotion.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
:biggrin: I was half serious half joking as rhinos are endangered and the horn fetches v. high price. To show rhino on a product maybe it gives the impression to work. E.g. In Traditional Chinese Medicine rhino horn is believed to 'cool down' on the other side the rhino image (an african black rhino:wink:) makes good business and promotion.

Ya. Happened to pass by two cement trucks Rhino brand last night

[URL=http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/froggythailand/media/SBF/5F10E01C-DCED-4EA3-B040-93AB6CD5E37B_zpswc02uqqm.jpg.html] [/URL]
(sorry for the blur photo, car shaking)

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
By the way in Indonesia 3-legged and Rhino are two different brands but sold side by side