• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Toshiba leaving Singapore

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the best generation of jap electronics engineers and inventors has retired. the new generation is crap. i deal with them i know. very soon, a crop of fantastic engineers whom i have worked with in the tokyo-yokohama-fukushima areas are calling it quits and enjoying their sunset years traveling the world. they belong to the baby boomer generation who has the money and assets in japan. the younger generation is dependent, jobless and poor. and they are spoilt, with no guts for innovation and new ventures. it's ironic that when the yen slides in value and purchasing power, the baby boomers start to retire in droves. and it's costing them. ironic.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
plus Akira and Skyworth. You see them at Giant.

But if you die die must go Japanese, then Sharp is a very good choice.

Sharp just got a bailout.............looks like next to die............

Akira and similar brands.............don't talk about them lah.............

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn.. then my new toshiba loti toaster just buy only how? the guarantee boh par kay liao ah? cb early know i buy angmoh brand tefal :mad:

serve you rite for buying it when you can buy China made for eight buck....... throwaway never mind BUT these stuff do last even though Made in China