• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Toshiba leaving Singapore

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Moi wonder wats de hype bout Samsung TV...de color is simply over saturated...look fake and over priced...

Saturation can be adjusted on ANY TV just like any other parameter from B/W all the way to psychedelic wonder.

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn all the jipun gone case left only the hancock and tiong brands, no good leh that..i still like jipun leh, kimochi des? :biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Saturation can be adjusted on ANY TV just like any other parameter from B/W all the way to psychedelic wonder.

its still over saturated at the lowest setting...the effect is most prominent when viewing still images frm ur dslr...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
its still over saturated at the lowest setting...the effect is most prominent when viewing still images frm ur dslr...

You probably have your DSLR set to "vivid" jpg. Shoot using RAW settings and let me know how it looks.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
LG invented a crazy, bendable TV that sticks to your wall like a refrigerator magnet

http://www.businessinsider.sg/lg-tv-sticks-to-your-wall-2015-5/#.VV6iQE-qqko

lgdwall-paper3jpg_zpswpxbmzga.jpg

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably the high cost (esp of real estate/rental )is a major factor-as at the end of the day you end up slaving for the landlord.

The pappy govt is the main landlord (and beneficiary of high rentals) here and the only "solution" they can offer (to a problem they created) is to bring in cheap and low quality immigrants.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like i better call Toshiba to come fix my tv on monday..............

so now TV brands reduced to..........Sony, Panasonic, Samsung and LG...........

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like i better call Toshiba to come fix my tv on monday..............

so now TV brands reduced to..........Sony, Panasonic, Samsung and LG...........

plus Akira and Skyworth. You see them at Giant.

But if you die die must go Japanese, then Sharp is a very good choice.