• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP member Johari Mohd Rais Calls Opposition Voters Ungrateful Good for Nothings!

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP member Johari Mohd Rais Calls Opposition Voters Ungrateful Good for Nothings!

May 20

Source: http://anyhowhantam.blogspot.sg/2015/05/pap-member-johari-mohd-rais-calls.html

I came across this on fuckwarezone:

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...-pap-since-our-emblem-everywhere-5056028.html

In it a PAP Aljuneid member Johari Mohd Rais says this:

'Look at yourselves, you ungrateful good for nothing PAP haters... Everything you touch in Singapore has PAP emblem on it.'

Let's not beat about the bush, he's in fact slamming close to half the voting population, his fellow Singaporeans as 'good for nothing ingrates.' It's an easy conclusion to make after all, if you vote against a party, that's the clearest sign in any democracy that you hate that party. I mean no use saying you love a party or have nothing against it but then vote against it, right?

So who is this clown?

victor_0.PNG

Arrogant, inept and clutching at straws - that's Victor Lye. if Aljunied voters ever vote him in, they'll truly understand the word 'repent.'

I'm sure the more dedicated members of the opposition will do some CSI, the fuckwarezone forum has some about him as it is. It seems he's a close friend and deputy to PAP Aljuneid chairman, Victor Lye. Mr Lye it appears will be the PAP's answer to the WP team in Aljuneid at the next election. A most underwhelming choice as it stands. All he has to show is to snipe, engineer numerous petty complaints and proclaim how wondrous life will be under PAP rule. The very reasons that the PAP was defeated in the 1st place. I dunno if Johari is slated to the Malay representative in the proposed GRC team, but if it's the case, I certainly hope he is!

Johari 'Bodoh Sobong.'

There's a term in Malay - 'bodoh sombong' - meaning stupid arrogance. And this fits Johari to a 'T.'
He has no respect for the electorate, he has no respect for people exercising their democratic choice or sending a message to their elected Govt - 'Hey look! You are doing things the wrong way.' While I disagree with PAP rule, I accept it. I accept the will of the majority of the electorate even if it differs entirely with mine. If the PAP wins power again in 2016, so be it. I will live with it as I have for over 3 decades.

But this 'bodoh' has no such view, to him, he's always right. He has no respect for the views of others. And this is the kind of members or potential candidates the PAP is recruiting. Out of touch, arrogant and patronising. "You agree with me or you are against me.' Lee Kuan Yew would be so proud! Maybe Johari wants to have those PAP haters locked up and thrown into jail like his hero?

PAP.jpg

I searched throughout my house, I could find nothing of value with a PAP emblem or even lightning. But I did find a few hammers which are useful tools!

I think many Malays and Singaporeans will look at Johari and rightly describe him as a sell-out, a disgrace and a pathetic wannabe. Everything we touch got PAP emblem on it? I just touched my arse, nope it has no PAP emblem on it. But hey Johari you're free to come and paint your emblem on it.

Posted Yesterday by Anyhow Hantam

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johari bin Mohamed Rais is on the right of Victor Lye, PAP branch chairman of Bedok Reservoir-Punggol division of Aljunied GRC in this picture below:

544411_10200933899164866_1490496149_n.jpg

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has been serving a long time and even has photos with George Yeo who was booted out by WP last GE:

229387_1994965801581_7196752_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the PAP has done its homework and perceived the Malays to be pivotal swing voters in the upcoming election. Consequently, Masagos was made a minister and this grateful PAP anjing was instructed to do a little bit of a 'repent' speech. :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Johari bin Mohamed Rais is on the right of Victor Lye, PAP branch chairman of Bedok Reservoir-Punggol division of Aljunied GRC in this picture below:

544411_10200933899164866_1490496149_n.jpg

Just look at their fuck face!!!

oh ..vote for me..oh... vote for me...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the PAP has done its homework and perceived the Malays to be pivotal swing voters in the upcoming election. Consequently, Masagos was made a minister and this grateful PAP anjing was instructed to do a little bit of a 'repent' speech. :wink:

Exactly. There will be more Malay 'goodies' to come before GE. Maybe even proclaiming a new chap as ministerial material. Malays are easy to please for whatever reasons.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shouldn't u be doing something more meaningful.. Like asking your mistress to cover herself when she ride the train?? All of us suffering trauma from the sight!

To John Tan, that's beauty, a piece of art. Get Cecilia to undress and John will go take cover. He is a frog in a well.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exactly. There will be more Malay 'goodies' to come before GE. Maybe even proclaiming a new chap as ministerial material. Malays are easy to please for whatever reasons.

The opposition should blame itself for their policy of ostracizing the Malays in their past election campaign strategies.

The opposition Chinese politicians make no attempt to learn and speak Malay, but often speak in dialects to canvass for votes. PM Lee can speak fluent Malay and conducts part of his annual National Day Rally using Malay.

Many of the pro-opposition supporters here frequently pass racist remarks about Malays and Indians because of their darker skin colour, while PAP openly pushes for a multiracial society with Malay and Tamil as national language.

And you still demand that the Malays and Indians vote for the opposition???

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think Masagos was made a full minister because yakult has health issue. yakult current picture really look like he lose a lot of weigh. Masagos was often the face that appear on suria (according to a malay colleague), so masagos machiam being put on standby in case yakult CMI in the next eRection.

papig are losing malays votes not because the malays are voting opposition but too many of them lose their hdb flats and cannot apply for rental flats. Without a valid address, they cannot receive ballot cards to vote. there ten of thousands of them squatting at their relatives home or tents. If look at rental block, when there a lot of ppl in one unit, confirm most of them are not legal tenants.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How do you please a Malay? Build sepak takraw courts, give them guitars, do not charge fees for beach use etc.

problem is NEA is pissing off the malays by imposing a fine of $300 for every single tent they see at the places malays like to picnic. even putting a piece of canvas over the picnic table is a fineable offence.

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
The opposition should blame itself for their policy of ostracizing the Malays in their past election campaign strategies.

The opposition Chinese politicians make no attempt to learn and speak Malay, but often speak in dialects to canvass for votes. PM Lee can speak fluent Malay and conducts part of his annual National Day Rally using Malay.

Many of the pro-opposition supporters here frequently pass racist remarks about Malays and Indians because of their darker skin colour, while PAP openly pushes for a multiracial society with Malay and Tamil as national language.

And you still demand that the Malays and Indians vote for the opposition???

Errr... how many PAP MPs, apart from LHL, speak to their Malay constituents in Malay? Also are you aware that the Tamils are not happy that their language, although listed as an official language, has been marginalised at Changi Airport? See http://www.sgpolitics.net/?p=710 . See also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cn2ZSabluU

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The porlumpar John Tan is using both his hands to cover up Johari ass with full of shit!

If Johari make mistake like calling votes sobong and stupid (Ungrateful) Good for nothing!

so be it, PAP will lose even more votes!

already Papaya is shaking about to drop like an over ripe rotten papaya! You will
when 2016 erection is done!