• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$200 million in assets. PROMINENT family

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks

why the need to ask the press and courts not to name names
or the court deicied it?
stnage since no mention of gag order, so different rules for PROMINENT famalies ?

Yes really big fuck until media self censor or court willing to do that.

Maybe resident tycoon número uno got some insider info to share

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes really big fuck until media self censor or court willing to do that.

Maybe resident tycoon número uno got some insider info to share

hahahha. you now seem convinced I moved in very very elite circles. yes definitely I know who is it, lots of info, some mind blowing and too sensitive . since you ask I would show just a little bit how you how much I know. It is one of the bankers.N o direct info as too sensitive. Not UOB or OCBC. you can ask your thai friends. those old money bags would tell you. Hint: there is a very strong connection with thaland here as to how her father got his wealth . He was also involved in mudland's one of the top politicians in 1960s and 70s. wealth was initially stashed in LOS for a good reason. a very shrewd and cunning banker. he and the politician was very interested in horses. bet heavily on horses. rest of details you ask your thai friends(the old money people esp bankers) . I'm very sure your thai friends would ask where you get the info. hahahah. he is one of the reason LKY decided to tightly control the bankers in singapore. I never liked him anyway. so I refused to have any business deals with his bank. in our line one look at a person face and you know his character.

Last edited:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moi Google n found...lien ying chow up lorry in 2004...:biggrin:
but he had sons and daughters. doesnt add up
Three of his four daughters (Geck Choo (Judy), Geck Chin (Margaret), Geck Ling and Geck Cheng (Lily)) were by his first wife (Wee Siew Kim).
It's possible that these three sisters are estranged from the rest of their siblings...

Not UOB or OCBC.
What about OUB?

there is a very strong connection with thaland here as to how her father got his wealth .
Overseas Union Bank (OUB) | Infopedia
("In its early years, OUB found its niche in trade financing, especially for businesses importing rice from the region. OUB formed ties with Thai banks and rice exporters, and almost all Thai banks maintained a Singapore dollar account with OUB. Up to the mid-1950s, OUB financed around 80% of the rice imports into Singapore.")

He was also involved in mudland's one of the top politicians in 1960s and 70s.
George Lien Ying Chow | Infopedia
("Lien’s contacts with many leading political figures made him a logical choice for diplomatic service, and he became High Commissioner to Malaysia in 1966. Bilateral relations were fractured following Singapore’s separation from Malaysia, but Lien helped improve ties during his term, due largely to his friendship with Malaysian Prime Minister Tunku Abdul Rahman.")

Last edited: