• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

China Digging Kra Canal in Secret?

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
From hwz

[
I think the kra tunnel is going ahead, as currently there are 4 LCs required to be issued by banks i know.

The equipment is huge quantity and its mostly dredging and tunneling equipment

The port of unloading is Prachuab Khiri Khan Port, Thailand, port of loading is Beihai Port, China

Why would someone need so much dredging equipment to be sent to that port? To help plant rice?

One thing to note usually this type of amount of LCs are not issued to private entities but the gurantor is a certain govt.

I cannot say more, but china might be digging the Kra tunnel in secret.

Then again i could be wrong and maybe US $6B of dredging equipment is really used to plant rice
]

Link: http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/us-$6b-letter-credit-dredging-equipment-5056435.html

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is fucked with or without the Kra Canal. The Kra Canal only helps to speed up the inevitable.

Not sure why so many Sinkies are so apprehensive about it. :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is fucked with or without the Kra Canal. The Kra Canal only helps to speed up the inevitable.

when sinkies can't have their beer and chat with busty beer bu's in the open, sinkies are f*cked. :o

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course they would do it in secret and denies government involvement. when they were secretly reclaiming and building on the Spratlys past few years , they told everyone including USA that the installation were for weather stations and monitoring but spy satellites showed they were building military runways and airstrips. only stupid immature people like xebay, narong and sggonewrong believe those propaganda in mass media when china said it is not involved. obviously never dealt with china business or government people before.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
China would gladly invest in such a venture, it's almost guaranteed returns baring some incurable deadly tropical disease.

The money spent would almost be recovered from the clearing of the land. The area is almost virgin forest, with billions of dollars worth of hardwood.

It will probably be a BOT (Build, Operate, Transfer) project and guaranteed to be profitable.

The Chinese shipping operators saves billions in bunker fuel costs.

Chinese control of sea lanes extended.

It's a brilliant idea and Singapore have seen this coming and should join them if she can't beat them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pls go ahead with the canal.. i love to see the whole population of sinkies kanna fucked big time...

next time, the Thais will go to sinkieland and show off their riches to poor sinkies...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
of course they would do it in secret and denies government involvement. when they were secretly reclaiming and building on the Spratlys past few years , they told everyone including USA that the installation were for weather stations and monitoring but spy satellites showed they were building military runways and airstrips. only stupid immature people like xebay, narong and sggonewrong believe those propaganda in mass media when china said it is not involved. obviously never dealt with china business or government people before.

If this whole canal materialised, sg currency will go down...i am sure of that...better cash out soon.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal

I completely agree with you, laksaboy.

Wihout the Kra Canal, Sinkieland is fcuk by its own non-freely but rigged "elected" gabrament.

I've told forummers here countless times that FamiLEE have Plans B and C on standby.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would someone need so much dredging equipment to be sent to that port? To help plant rice?

Then again i could be wrong and maybe US $6B of dredging equipment is really used to plant rice

plant rubber trees because cost of tyres going up?

or

for boats carrying the fleeing Rohingyas and Bangladeshis to cross into the South China Sea to go to the Philippines? According to our state-controlled media, the Philippines has agreed to host these poor illegal migrants.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much is this ship cost ?

da96a694fa1403747420.jpg

53f2403cccfe0b95986defb3c5103580.jpg

“天鲸号”挖掘船装备了亚洲最为强大的挖掘系统及当前国际最先进的自动控制系统,可实现自动挖泥、监控及无人操控;可疏浚粘土、密实沙、碎石以及耐压为40兆帕的岩石,并具有无限航区的航行能力和装驳功能,适于各种海况的大型疏浚工程;该船还配备了3台高效泥泵,具有强大的吹填造地能力,堪称中国疏浚产业的旗舰。

http://bbs.ce.cn/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=1720400

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pls go ahead with the canal.. i love to see the whole population of sinkies kanna fucked big time...

next time, the Thais will go to sinkieland and show off their riches to poor sinkies...

Really ah? Like how your whole family kanna fucked by UMNO is it?