• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Invest In Taxi Companies Like I do! Squeeze the Taxi Uncles Until They Beg For Mercy!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am glad I made the decision to invest in ComfortDelgro shares years ago. That decision had paid off handsomely, and is still making me richer. Huat ah!! Join me! Huat Ah!!

11110565_707083516070316_7918459428547491064_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/knn.sg/pho...8095628635775/707083516070316/?type=1&theater

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Invest In Taxi Companies Like I do! Squeeze the Taxi Uncles Until They Beg For Me

Wow! U really need to take your medicine!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Invest In Taxi Companies Like I do! Squeeze the Taxi Uncles Until They Beg For Me

The taxi drivers are not the ones getting squeezed,it is us!!! daft and stupid sinkies!!!taxi fares have gone up 50% in the laat ten yeara,so has erp coe smrt hdb pub

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am glad I made the decision to invest in ComfortDelgro shares years ago. That decision had paid off handsomely, and is still making me richer. Huat ah!! Join me! Huat Ah!!

Law Of Karma will eventually follow. Just look at the problems faced by the CEOs and extra...

its Not worth it.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Law Of Karma will eventually follow. Just look at the problems faced by the CEOs and extra...

its Not worth it.

What problems do the CEOs face? They are paid so well each year. It's pretty worth it, as long as you don't end up losing your health or family due to work.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this problem can be easily solved if government allows taxi drivers to own the cab like other countries

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

this problem can be easily solved if government allows taxi drivers to own the cab like other countries

12 ( min meal break ) hrs shift is like doing 2 jobs. thats how Minister Tan arrived at $3,173/- monthly.

thats Mat joker who clocked $7k per month did 24 hrs shift.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Depressed wages maintain profits of Temasek-linked companies
Protected May 20th, 2015 | Author: Contributions

Wages in Singapore will continue to be depressed so long as the PAP has vested interests in of some of the largest companies through Temasek Holdings.

PAP’s policies have always been skewed in favour of Temasek’s business empire. One such policy is to maintain low wages by importing foreign labour with third world wages. It refuses to help businesses by reducing rental costs because it is the biggest landlord in Singapore.

Some of the Temasek-linked companies (TLCs) which collectively employ tens of thousands of foreigners are SATS, SBS Transit, SMRT, Changi Airport, Sembcorp Marine, Singapore Airlines, AETOS, CERTIS CISCO, etc. If minimum or living wage is implemented, the labour bill will increased by billion$. It will also confirm PAP’s pseudo growth model i.e. importing labour to increase productivity at the expense of Singaporeans.

If wages are determined by market forces, they will be much higher and no jobs will be shunned by Singaporeans. Singaporeans are not as choosy as PAP makes us out to be through taxpayer-sponsored propaganda. It is the irresponsible government which first depresses wages and then expects Singaporeans to work for third world wages. Through legislation, PAP floods the market with an unlimited supply of cheap labour from India, China, etc, since ‘Lau Goh’ became PM in 1990. The majority of them are fake talents but Lau Goh preferred to call them foreign talents.

There is no need to look at any statistics to verify the huge number of foreign labour – we can see they are in every corner of Singapore and during weekends on our public transport and in open areas.

It is important to understand that PAP’s policies are solely responsible for low wages. Vote for PAP and the certainty is even lower wages! Millions of foreigners, many without a job back home, are competing to work in Singapore for very low wages. This has caused real wages of bus drivers, technicians, airport service staff, etc to stagnate since more than a decade ago. Will our men in blue also meet the same fate?

Since 2000, the population has increased by about 1,500,000 while the increase in the number of police officers has been negligible. According to ex-CP Ng Joo Hee, the number of policemen stood at about 12,000 in 2014, hardly changed from five years earlier. This is because the SPF has been outsourcing its responsibilities to companies providing auxiliary security services. No prizes for correctly guessing the 2 companies are Temasek-linked AETOS and CERTIS CISCO.

That auxiliary police officers (APOs), mostly lower wage foreigners, have been sent to patrol riot prone areas is confirmation that the SPF will be playing a lesser role in the future. Again, it is obvious the PAP is attempting to reduce costs by simply importing foreigners without considering other factors. PAP’s priority has always been to help TLCs increase their profits.

PAP will continue with its wayang on the nonsensical Progressive Wage Model. PAP must depress wages to mitigate the problem of PAP-created high rental. This will help to increase the profits of TLCs.

Phillip Ang

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So glad that I am a ComfortDelgro shareholder!

11351348_707173609394640_7239186156380152347_n.jpg

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

So glad that I am a ComfortDelgro shareholder!

11351348_707173609394640_7239186156380152347_n.jpg

Here is the Food Chain :

*** 30,000 plus Taxi Drivers ( 12 hours Min. Per Day ) ***

|
|

Move 17 ,000 Taxi For CDG ( S$150.09 Million )

|
|

Move The Automotive Engrg
(another name for Taxi Repairs and Maintenance for 17k Taxi ) {S$51.4 M}

|
|

Vechice Inspection and Testing
( another name for Certifying 17k Taxi Fit for Service) {$36.8M }

|
|

Bus Station ( incl Diesel Oil Trading )
( 17k Taxi Pumped 2M litres of Diesel Per Day ) {$177.10 M ??? }

|
|

No Food Chain without 30,000 CDG Taxi Drivers

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No Food Chain without 30,000 CDG Taxi Drivers

This proves what some of us had claimed all along: taxi drivers are the lowest in the food chain. It's a despised profession.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

This proves what some of us had claimed all along: taxi drivers are the lowest in the food chain. It's a despised profession.

Thats why John Tan is feeling Shiok :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Laughing to the Bank :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's right. Provided their interests come first. Over here, the reverse.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Owning your own cab is akin to being your own boss. If your cab is down due to wear and tear or traffic accident, you have to take full responsibility for it. You also have to purchase your own car. Most people in the world prefer to be employees, not bosses. Same for cabbies.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

will ComfortDelgro follow SMRT to give out

$500 shopping vouchers ?