• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY finally dead video is made public again ..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course it is. The Sinkie kangaroo courts would find that demands to remove the video are as futile as a court injunction to stop the uploading or distribution of a leaked sex tape. :cool:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dang ... Not again ....when is the saga going to end.

Be patient. The probation officer might recommend Reformative Training for Amos, and the kid will be cut off from the Internet for at least 2 years. After which he would immediately be enlisted into army as RP and any breach of discipline would see his national service prolong.

Parliament might pass a new law to prohibit or restrict group funding, at the very least to require recipient to keep a proper set of accounts signed by a public accountant.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw the chap and his mum today.... My leg was almost half-way up to deliver the No-Shadow Kick, but a sound of a tear stopped it in mid-air. Dang! shitty tight pants.

panda kick.jpg

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw the chap and his mum today.... My leg was almost half-way up to deliver the No-Shadow Kick, but a sound of a tear stopped it in mid-air. Dang! shitty tight pants.

View attachment 21319

You should count yourself lucky. This kid has mastered the last stroke of Yang Family Spear.

Not long ago one daYouth Councilor got pierced by the Return Horse Spear.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will end when Lee Hsien Loong starts being a real man.

to be a real man, lee hsien loong must be able to openly challenge amos yee youtube.
the best is for lee hsien loong to invite amos yee for a live debate and this would give lee hsien loong as chance to categorically debunk amos yee youtube.

Lee Hsien Loong is capable judging from his academic background and his skills in writing C++ script. I wonder why Lee Hsien Loong did not take this opportunity to invite amos yee for a live debate.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
to be a real man, lee hsien loong must be able to openly challenge amos yee youtube.
the best is for lee hsien loong to invite amos-yee for a live debate and this would give lee hsien loong as chance to categorically debunk amos yee youtube.

Lee Hsien Loong is capable judging from his academic background and his skills in writing C++ script. I wonder why Lee Hsien Loong did not take this opportunity to invite amos yee for a live debate.

LHL is doing the right thing by not responding personally as it will give dignity to the video. The saga will end if Amos picks another target for his anti-religion rants. However, Amos is too smart to fall into the trap. Everyone knows Christianity is a soft target as it preaches forgiveness. Any Christian who attempts to retaliate against any verbal abuse will most likely self pwn. Amos plays the game of 'head I win tail you lose' and you know he will not mess around with a hard target religion with a 8-foot pole.

This kid has no intention to be a martyr for atheism. He is only interested in promoting his YouTube and make money from the popularity of his site.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be patient. The probation officer might recommend Reformative Training for Amos, and the kid will be cut off from the Internet for at least 2 years. After which he would immediately be enlisted into army as RP and any breach of discipline would see his national service prolong.

Parliament might pass a new law to prohibit or restrict group funding, at the very least to require recipient to keep a proper set of accounts signed by a public accountant.

How..??Are they going to revamp the ATM..???
It is not going to be easy...Anyone can make a deposit to a friend or third party account easily..

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL is doing the right thing by not responding personally as it will give dignity to the video. The saga will end if Amos picks another target for his anti-religion rants. However, Amos is too smart to fall into the trap. Everyone knows Christianity is a soft target as it preaches forgiveness. Any Christian who attempts to retaliate against any verbal abuse will most likely self pwn. Amos plays the game of 'head I win tail you lose' and you know he will not mess around with a hard target religion with a 8-foot pole.

This kid has no intention to be a martyr for atheism. He is only interested in promoting his YouTube and make money from the popularity of his site.

Amos is very happy in wat he is doing, it does not equate to making money to be happy which he is against.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos is very happy in wat he is doing, it does not equate to making money to be happy which he is against.

Is the kid really against? Or is being against a means to an end?

This kid is manipulative and he admits he is good at it while he condemns others for being manipulative

I still remember his first words to me after we introduced ourselves to each other.

“Hey Francis, your father is a great man. He bailed me out of jail!” With a wide grin on his face.

Ahh.. you were seeing the manipulation at work.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
show the video face on lah:

[video=youtube;dD4y3U4TfeY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD4y3U4TfeY[/video]