• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: Mother places ad looking for a husband for her gay son

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indian mother places newspaper ad seeking husband for gay son
Updated today at 07:59 PM
NEW DELHI (AFP) - A newspaper has published a mother's request for a groom for her son after three leading dailies refused, the first gay matrimonial advert published in India where homosexuality is illegal, the family said Wednesday.

Padma Iyer placed the advert for her rights activist son Harish in the matrimonial pages of Mid-Day, the largest selling tabloid in India's financial and entertainment capital Mumbai.

"Seeking 25-40, Well-placed, Animal-Loving, Vegetarian GROOM for my SON (36, 5'11") who works with an NGO, Caste No Bar (Though IYER Preferred)," read the advertisement published on Tuesday.

Thousands of adverts are carried in India's hugely popular newspaper matrimonial pages in a time-honoured tradition in which potential spouses are sought and vetted by families.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought Goddess of Mercy is a trans? Hindus should be open about it right?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I watched documentary and there are many sissy in India and people hire them to perform certain rituals at home especially if the home owners have new born babies.