• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SINGNET Got Good Offer For Loyal customers...........For Once..........???

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SingTel just called me to say got offer to pay $31.90/mth for 200 mbps home fibre broadband......and no need to pay home phone line rental of $32.80 every 3 mths...........my current broadband plan is $22.90/mth..........

so i can save $70 over 3 mths............what you guys think ?

Last edited:

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am waiting to switch my mobile to republic, they have package of mobile data 10GB. for broadband, i think it's competitive. it's either singnet or starhub.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SingTel just called me to say got offer to pay $31.90/mth for home fibre broadband......and no need to pay home phone line rental of $32.80 every 3 mths...........my current broadband plan is $22.90/mth..........

They want to get you locked down now... so you can't switch to other telcos (e.g. My Republic) when better deals arrive later.

Oh, and the telcos always get their (outsourced?) telemarketers to pester you to recontract or sign up for some plan. So much for the Do Not Call registry. :rolleyes:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They want to get you locked down now... so you can't switch to other telcos (e.g. My Republic) when better deals arrive later.

Oh, and the telcos always get their (outsourced?) telemarketers to pester you to recontract or sign up for some plan. So much for the Do Not Call registry. :rolleyes:

there will always be better deals down the road but you think the offer they make now quite attractive?..........can save money now better than paying more for months and months waiting for better deals i think............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SingTel just called me to say got offer to pay $31.90/mth for 200 mbps home fibre broadband......and no need to pay home phone line rental of $32.80 every 3 mths...........my current broadband plan is $22.90/mth..........

fark lah............i must have gone mad.............i only save $22 a year...........:p