• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who is responsible for undelivered parcel? Speedpost or you?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Let’s say you did an online shopping for an item that includes delivery to your home. You are given a Speedpost tracking number.

Next day you had been notified that the item had been dispatched. You kept tract and next day Speedpost shows that the item had been out for delivery.

You waited patiently. Then the website said delivered but you still not get it.

Waited for another 2 days and you got from your upstairs neighbor a paper that said no one’s at home. On the paper you saw the address is the exacted address printed its just that its been delivered to the wrong floor.

You called Speed post and Speedpost said the procedure is for self collection. This is the procedure and cannot change. After some bickering they agreed to deliver but no idea which day.

You asked to speak to the supervisor, you were put on hold for a long time and the same guy came back said supervisor will say the same thing because this is the procedure.

Now then, who do you think is responsible for the parcel and should Speedpost delivery the parcel to you right away as its their mistake?

Should you file a complain? Who should we turn to to seek justice?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
In angmo country if you are not at home they leave a note saying to collect your parcel in your nearest post office.

Then I go pick it up. How difficult is it to move our fat asses?

Singapore so difficult to implement?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i ve had similar complaints
alot of the supervisors and customer service people are filipinos or indians

when u call them, it is almost impossible to sepak to some one higher up especially if always the same problem one enocunters
singpost seems to delibrately give out bad service and no one wants to step up

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In angmo country if you are not at home they leave a note saying to collect your parcel in your nearest post office.

angmo country got Jesus

here we only have Amos and ALoong

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
kapoh no need talk so much, just walk into the post office like that..and ask them your ques...."who is responsible for this?"....guarantee u sure get answer one! :biggrin:

shotgun.jpg

12_Gauge_Shotgun_Shells_SLUG_1_by_eviln8.jpg

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually i think you can go online or call to get them to deliver again on a specific date.
I never bother as all my registered mail are overdue summons from URA and LTA

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES

"A trusted household name in Singapore, SingPost enjoys strong brand recognition and the trust of generations of residents.

In Singapore, our people initiatives like promoting Back-to-Work Women and Rehire of Retirees schemes, adopting the progressive wage model, extending the career path of postmen and the launch of S$10m SingPost Inclusivity Fund (SPIF) to help lower income staff were also recognised by the National Trade Union Congress (NTUC). We were awarded the NTUC Plaque of Commendation and the May Day Model Partnership Award 2013. SingPost also received the Service Excellence WSQ Recognition Award 2013 from the Workforce Development Agency for our commitment to service excellence training across three years.

Internationally, SingPost has earned the honour of being the only company to have won the EMS Cooperative Certification Award by the Universal Postal Union (UPU) for our Speedpost Worldwide Service every year since 2001.

We also achieved global recognition. We won the World Mail Award 2014 for eCommerce, 2013 for people engagement initiative, and 2007 for Quality Category for our long-time initiatives that have significantly advanced our mail quality including the use of modern automation technologies to improve productivity and the implementation of the 6-digit postal code.

We are gratified by local and international recognition which serves to spur us further."

http://www.singpost.com/corporate-information/awards-and-accolades.html

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Its no problem to go however its Speedpost's fault delivering to the wrong address while I was eagerly waiting at home for the parcel.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i ve had similar complaints
alot of the supervisors and customer service people are filipinos or indians

when u call them, it is almost impossible to sepak to some one higher up especially if always the same problem one enocunters
singpost seems to delibrately give out bad service and no one wants to step up

You are so right, its a shitskin, a very difficult to understand shitskin. Same same Singapore Airlines nawadays.