• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck Amos wants to be skinny

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some woman just went up to my doorstep, passed my maid a bag of goodies, and sent me a letter in Chinese that read:

‘You have to eat more, you’re really skinny’

Ok first of all, what a fucking rude bitch, yeah you guys are gonna be like, oh my gosh, she’s just trying to be nice. Ok fine. But what? Does that fucking exempt her being a fucking rude bitch?

Is looking skinny always a bad thing? Are you the sole accurate judge of what is acceptable weight and what isn’t from your cursory glance of me, you arrogant cunt.

As a growing, self-conscious(Nah), seemingly vain (Not really) teenager, I am highly offended.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=894554833924455&id=286808914699053

Fuck him I have the same rights as him and I dont call my adversaries molesters!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some woman just went up to my doorstep, passed my maid a bag of goodies, and sent me a letter in Chinese that read:

‘You have to eat more, you’re really skinny’

Ok first of all, what a fucking rude bitch, yeah you guys are gonna be like, oh my gosh, she’s just trying to be nice. Ok fine. But what? Does that fucking exempt her being a fucking rude bitch?

Is looking skinny always a bad thing? Are you the sole accurate judge of what is acceptable weight and what isn’t from your cursory glance of me, you arrogant cunt.

As a growing, self-conscious(Nah), seemingly vain (Not really) teenager, I am highly offended.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=894554833924455&id=286808914699053

Fuck him I have the same rights as him and I dont call my adversaries molesters!

If the woman were to pass him an envelope containing a couple of thousand dollars notes and write a note saying " ‘You have to eat more, you’re really skinny’... guess what he will say ?

" Yes madm, thank you ! thank you ! thank you ! thank you ! thank you ! "

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the woman were to pass him an envelope containing a couple of thousand dollars notes and write a note saying " ‘You have to eat more, you’re really skinny’... guess what he will say ?

" Yes madm, thank you ! thank you ! thank you ! thank you ! thank you ! "

He would say fuck off woman. He fucking cares for no one.