• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Najib and Wijojo making another grave mistakes again!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
rbfbpw.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Humanitarian? They left their country voluntarily knowing the risks and what to expect. I am sure they've already heard from people who came back all the horrid story yet they still want to leave. Are other countries right now responsible for their fate? I say no.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Humanitarian? They left their country voluntarily knowing the risks and what to expect. I am sure they've already heard from people who came back all the horrid story yet they still want to leave. Are other countries right now responsible for their fate? I say no.

if the angmo think it inhuman to deny their entry, the angmo navies are welcome to pick them up.

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
What would you do when there are few beggars loitering outside your house, asking you give them permanent shelter and food?

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
The majority of the boat people are Muslims. Hence, rich Arab countries with their vast hinterlands, should absorb these refugees. Why should EU (Christian Europe) accept these people? It is primarily the responsibility of Muslim countries to look after their brothers and sisters in Islam.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those fuckers are the lowest rung of human race, can't even be used for hard labour, they only know how to fuck and produce, create troubles wherever they reside.

The Burmese said enuff is enuff, time for ethnic cleansing.

Some more in this situation they are just being pawn of some power play behind.

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
These countries will surely help, another chance to milk more money on pretext of helping people.

Setting up facilities, finding them job is very cheap rates, providing financial help, etc. All their linked companies will help and paid by the taxpayers.