• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Most Fav Outdoor Sex (打野战) Location

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sex, cigarettes when night falls at Rail Corridor

ON weekends, nature lovers and joggers are often seen along the stretch of the Rail Corridor near Sungei Kadut Avenue.

But when night falls, this 300m stretch is frequented by other types of lovers - those in search of fast love and illegal nicotine kicks. A two-day investigation by The New Paper (TNP) revealed that the area around the nature trail is being used by an outdoor prostitution ring and contraband cigarette peddlers.

We were first told about the activities by a jogger who declined to be named. On two occasions in the past month, the 48-year-old man, who regularly runs along the Rail Corridor, from Stagmont Ring to Sungei Kadut Avenue, was startled by what he saw at night. He said: "It's very dark. As I got closer, I heard voices. I was surprised when I could make out the shapes of six to eight women sitting on plastic chairs surrounded by men."

The area is not popular with joggers because of the m&d pools dotting the trail. But that has not stopped dozens of foreign workers from heading to the Rail Corridor at night. TNP staked out the area on Wednesday and Thursday. Between 9pm and 10.30pm, we witnessed a steady stream of men entering state-owned land.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of them, who gave his name only as Salim, initially told TNP that he used the trail as a shortcut to Yew Tee MRT Station. When pressed further, the Bangladeshi in his late 20s said with a smile:

"Inside, there are also Ah Muis (Hokkien for girls), so I take a look while on my way. But I never try them - there are many mosquitoes."

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some workers claimed that a makeshift brothel has been in business in the area for the last five months, changing locations frequently within the Rail Corridor. From our observation point about 50m across a muddy canal, we could see men looking at four women seated on plastic chairs.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Three men appeared to be pimps, acting as liaisons between the potential clients dressed in shorts, T-shirts and sarongs, and the women in tight tops, short skirts and hot pants.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The cleared areas were strewn with condom wrappers, candle boxes, soiled tissue paper and discarded packets of food.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old old news over last 10 yrs. News to rookie junior reporters.

Thry need to release; let them. No need travel to GL.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And that is why the railway station should have stayed in operation at Tanjong Pagar. Now it's moved to a crappy low class building at Woodlands. :wink:

Also, this is a land of Pimps And Prostitutes, so why all the moral indignation over prostitution? Worried that the sex there may affect your Rail Corridor property prices? :rolleyes:

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's where Hong Lan Seng tot Mas Selamat was hidden. So he sent all his Gurkhas matas n SAF to search. Fucking Joke!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sex, cigarettes when night falls at Rail Corridor

ON weekends, nature lovers and joggers are often seen along the stretch of the Rail Corridor near Sungei Kadut Avenue.

But when night falls, this 300m stretch is frequented by other types of lovers - those in search of fast love and illegal nicotine kicks. A two-day investigation by The New Paper (TNP) revealed that the area around the nature trail is being used by an outdoor prostitution ring and contraband cigarette peddlers.

We were first told about the activities by a jogger who declined to be named. On two occasions in the past month, the 48-year-old man, who regularly runs along the Rail Corridor, from Stagmont Ring to Sungei Kadut Avenue, was startled by what he saw at night. He said: "It's very dark. As I got closer, I heard voices. I was surprised when I could make out the shapes of six to eight women sitting on plastic chairs surrounded by men."

The area is not popular with joggers because of the m&d pools dotting the trail. But that has not stopped dozens of foreign workers from heading to the Rail Corridor at night. TNP staked out the area on Wednesday and Thursday. Between 9pm and 10.30pm, we witnessed a steady stream of men entering state-owned land.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He fuck there he won't tell reporters lah...................... unless he had a bad experience.............................. :biggrin:

again...hard to say...chiu s3e sister forum got Sam's ter with goot exp still post address big big...:biggrin:...scare ppl dunno mah...:p

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Authorities act on crime at Rail Corridor
Zaihan Mohamed YusofThe New PaperThursday, May 21, 2015
20150504_ST_crimescenemurder.jpg
Authorities act on crime at Rail Corridor
0 0 0
Print
Be careful when taking part in activities along the Rail Corridor.
This warning comes from the Singapore Land Authority (SLA) in response to queries by The New Paper about the recently uncovered illegal activities taking place in the corridor near Sungei Kadut Avenue.
Yesterday, TNP reported on a prostitution ring and contraband cigarette peddlers operating at night in the state-owned land managed by the SLA.
Its spokesman told TNP in an e-mail reply yesterday: "SLA works closely with Singapore Police Force (SPF) and other stakeholders to ensure that our Rail Corridor remains safe and conducive for recreational activities.
"For example, SLA has collaborated with SPF to clear the foliage at the Sungei Kadut area to prevent potential illegal activities from taking place."
Similarly, the police said they were aware that illegal activities may be happening at the Rail Corridor.
"Police conduct frequent patrols and operations to take appropriate enforcement actions against such illegal activities," said a spokesman.
The TNP report, titled "Rail Corridor turns into sins avenue at night", had garnered many comments by netizens.
Some had urged the authorities to clear the area of vice, while others suggested more aggressive patrols there.
As of 10pm yesterday, there were more than 19,000 shares of the report on tnp.sg.

This article was first published on May 19, 2015.
Get The New Paper for more stories.
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/authorities-act-crime-rail-corridor?a=1#sthash.KTZC8MkT.dpuf