• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race? - Man who offered her a lift raped and robbed her

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A 34-year-old woman who had trouble getting a taxi at 5am got into the car of a stranger who offered to drive her further up the road.

But she claimed the "good Samaritan" raped and robbed her before kicking her out of his car after he had his way with her.

On Monday, 24-year-old storeman Haliffie Mamat stood trial in the High Court for raping the woman in his Proton Savvy along Kallang Bahru on May 4, 2013, and robbing her of her brand-name handbag and the items inside. He denies raping her and disputes the contents of her bag.

The prosecution has lined up 40 witnesses to prove its case against Haliffie in a trial scheduled for eight days.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Sellakumaran told the court that the victim, who cannot be named under a gag order, waited for about an hour along River Valley Road when Haliffie stopped his car and offered to drive her somewhere else where it was supposedly easier to get a taxi.

After she got into the front passenger seat, Haliffie offered to send her home. She dozed off in the car and when she woke up, the car had stopped.

The DPP said the evidence will show that Haliffie stopped the woman from alighting, threw her handbag to the backseat and raped her after a struggle.

After the rape, Haliffie drove off for a short distance, stopped the car, opened the door on her side and kicked her out to the road. He then drove off with her bag.

The stranded woman got into a taxi and told the cabby that she had been raped.

The cabby and a friend he subsequently picked up nearby will testify about that the woman had asked to go to the police station, said the DPP. Police officers on duty at the Geylang Neighbourhood Police Centre will also testify that the woman could not walk properly and was visibly injured when she told them she had been raped.

Haliffie was nabbed when he sold a mobile phone that was in her bag.

The prosecution will also lead medical evidence on her injuries and that she suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder as a result of her ordeal.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know there are many women out there who became very horny when they get drunk.
after the feeling is gone and when they feel sober, they would regret it and that is why they may report police

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know there are many women out there who became very horny when they get drunk.
after the feeling is gone and when they feel sober, they would regret it and that is why they may report police

Or she got upset that the guy didn't keep his promise to call back after the booty call, so she 'takes revenge' by making a false accusation of rape when it was really consensual sex.

Alcohol gives women plausible deniability for their slutty behaviour.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sober Stupidity deserved jailtime.

Things like this happens when you worshipped your dick and seek to please it at all costs.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's not easy having sex inside a car, and the woman claims she was rape inside the car? :wink:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Accused who gave woman a lift claims he meant to rob, not rape her
PUBLISHED ON MAY 21, 2015 7:41 AM 3906 271 0 0
PRINT
EMAIL

A storeman accused of raping and robbing a woman he had offered a lift to told police a day after his arrest that he did not know why he had sex with her, the High Court heard yesterday on the third day of his trial. -- PHOTO: ST GRAPHICS

BY SELINA LUM

A STOREMAN accused of raping and robbing a woman he had offered a lift to told police a day after his arrest that he did not know why he had sex with her, the High Court heard yesterday on the third day of his trial.

Haliffie Mamat, 24, allegedly raped the 36-year-old woman in his car on the bridge along Kallang Bahru in the early morning of May 4, 2013, before kicking her out and driving off with her brand-name handbag.

In a statement on May 7 in response to a rape charge, he said: "Actually, my intention was just to rob, to get money. But I don't know why I cross over (sic), my mind, to have sex with the girl."

Haliffie also told Inspector Thermizi Tho that he hoped for a lighter sentence as he wanted to see his son, then a year and eight months old, grow up.

"I admit this is my mistake. I wish to apologise to this girl. I'm really sorry. The reason I did this was because I was under depression," he added, in the statement read out in court yesterday.

The prosecution's case is that Haliffie decided to rob the woman when he saw her waiting for a taxi along River Valley Road at 5am, but after she got into his car, he decided to rape her as well.

The alleged victim, who cannot be named, testified behind closed doors on Monday and Tuesday.

Yesterday, more details emerged as seven witnesses, including the cabby who drove the woman to a police station, the officers on duty at the time, as well as Haliffie's former wife and his best friend, took the stand.

From the testimonies, it emerged that the victim had been drinking alone at Clarke Quay and waited for a taxi for about an hour before Haliffie picked her up near the G-Max Reverse Bungy.

He stopped his car at the Kallang Bahru bridge where he allegedly raped her, then drove a short distance before he kicked her out at Block 65.

At the junction of Geylang Bahru, she hopped into the back of a taxi driven by Mr Onn Mokri. The cabby said she appeared "messy", smelt of alcohol and was holding a high-heeled shoe.

Crying and mumbling, she told him she wanted to go to the nearest police station because she had been raped. The cabby then picked up his friend, Ms Normah Salim, who suggested the Geylang Neighbourhood Police Centre. During the drive there, she kept repeating the words "help" and "police", said Ms Normah.

At the station, the woman, barefoot and with wounds on her elbows and knees, told Staff Sergeant Loi Jun Feng what happened to her but could not give full details as she was "very emotional", he said.

On May 5, Haliffie sent text messages to his best friend Abdul Hafiz Ayub, saying he would go to prison and asked him to take care of his family.

Haliffie's former wife, Madam Yunizar Hambali, said he did not return home after they quarrelled on May 3. In the early morning of May 5, she found their car at the carpark near their home. She found perfume and her husband's wallet under the steering wheel and $130 in the glove compartment.

Later that day, when Haliffie sent her a text message, she replied that she guessed he had committed a crime. Haliffie said he would surrender after seeing their son. On the night of May 6, police officers came to arrest him.

The trial continues today.

[email protected]

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...t-rob-not-rape-her-20150#sthash.2D5ISNd9.dpuf