• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP Member on Kra Canal: SG is 1st world should give others chance

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10848588_843026165753393_6716315029691853435_o.png

With SDP, who needs an enemy to do Singapore in.
1) Can't see the forest for the trees. The Chinese & Thai partnership to develop the Kra canal has the potential to destroy Singapore's only "natural" resource, the only competitive edge. Our ports.
2) SDP members are actively sharing TRS' clone by Alex Tan.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are most generous allowing non citizens to work as executives in preference over own citizens even these outsiders have fake degrees
We understand that without proper qualifications they will starve elsewhere NEVER mind if our own citizens drive taxis or clean shitroom

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if sinkieland has no talents and need the port for their survival, then sinkieland deserves to sink... i hope it happens...

PAP running the country all these years and still citizens no talents???...oh..the real local talents fly away due to PAP policies...well done!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if sinkieland has no talents and need the port for their survival, then sinkieland deserves to sink... i hope it happens...

PAP running the country all these years and still citizens no talents???...oh..the real local talents fly away due to PAP policies...well done!!!

Singapore is a small country and we have a small pool of talents.

However, thanks to your UMNO master's bumiputra policy, they are chasing away all the talented Chinese and Indians to Singapore. So we have unlimited flow of talents. Thank you UMNO.

While we get the Malaysia talents, from time to time, we get a few rubbish too. The best example of rubbish is you!! A useless ungrateful Malaysia with no balls nor talents.

Just fuck home to matland and continue to get screwed by UMNO. You and your ball-less parents deserve them.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
10848588_843026165753393_6716315029691853435_o.png

With SDP, who needs an enemy to do Singapore in.
1) Can't see the forest for the trees. The Chinese & Thai partnership to develop the Kra canal has the potential to destroy Singapore's only "natural" resource, the only competitive edge. Our ports.
2) SDP members are actively sharing TRS' clone by Alex Tan.

SDP should continue saying this. Good job. Put this as their party manifesto.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore is a small country and we have a small pool of talents.

However, thanks to your UMNO master's bumiputra policy, they are chasing away all the talented Chinese and Indians to Singapore. So we have unlimited flow of talents. Thank you UMNO.

While we get the Malaysia talents, from time to time, we get a few rubbish too. The best example 9f rubbish is you!! A useless ungrateful Malaysia with no balls nor talents.

Just fuck home to matland and continue to get screwed by UMNO. You and your ball-less parents deserve them.

When did I ask for your comment?

I hope sinkieland sinks..Ball-less shit like you will have karma soon.. Say goodbye to your currenc.. And in the future, I will use Thai baht to exchange a higher amount of sing shit $. Looking forward to that.

Oh.. Wait.. Have your mother help you to earn pocket money today by selling her stinky phua chee buy last night to your PAP master.

Oh.. By the way, Pls face the hard truth.. Local talents are flying away from your shit sinkieland and doing very well in real first world country.. Only lose shit like u stuck in your own shit hole cesspool... Pathetic!!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think everyone should start learning some Thai... like now. :wink:

And for those of you 'Chinese bananas'... especially those with Peranakan ancestry, speaks English with an obviously fake accent, goes to church but avoids the Mandarin services, and always got poor grades in school for Chinese language... it's time to brush up on your 中文 skillz too. You know who you are.

Don't be like LKY, who was coerced to learn Chinese at a ripe old age only because of desperate political considerations. :cool:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
by the way, other countries like thailand do not need sinkieland to give chance... Thais just tell sinkieland to go fuck themselves with the middle finger pointed at them.

youth123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think everyone should start learning some Thai... like now. :wink:

And for those of you 'Chinese bananas'... especially those with Peranakan ancestry, speaks English with an obviously fake accent, goes to church but avoids the Mandarin services, and always got poor grades in school for Chinese language... it's time to brush up on your 中文 skillz too. You know who you are.

Don't be like LKY, who was coerced to learn Chinese at a ripe old age only because of desperate political considerations. :cool:

Peranakans are very anti-chinese, they think they rule the world. Besides, Peranakan is a dying race nowadays & there's nothing they can do to reverse the trend! (Now very difficult to add in Malay blood cos must convert to Islam) If Peranakans are very influential, why can't they ensure Spore stays with the British, instead of going independent?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When did I ask for your comment?

I hope sinkieland sinks..Ball-less shit like you will have karma soon.. Say goodbye to your currenc.. And in the future, I will use Thai baht to exchange a higher amount of sing shit $. Looking forward to that.

Oh.. Wait.. Have your mother help you to earn pocket money today by selling her stinky phua chee buy last night to your PAP master.

Oh.. By the way, Pls face the hard truth.. Local talents are flying away from your shit sinkieland and doing very well in real first world country.. Only lose shit like u stuck in your own shit hole cesspool... Pathetic!!!!

The MIC Ah Nehs fuck your old mother chee bye.

Singapare politics has nothing to do with an UMNO dog like you. Fuck home to matland!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
by the way, other countries like thailand do not need sinkieland to give chance... Thais just tell sinkieland to go fuck themselves with the middle finger pointed at them.

Jiu hu kia, Thailand is none of your fuck business also.

When the Kra canel is up, your UMNO and MIC masters will be poor and your mother got to sell her old chee bye to the Banglas!