• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are there really no PMETs in Singapore that cannot take on these jobs........

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am a Filipina EP holder working in Singapore as purchasing manager salary SGD$4800.00/ married to Indian guy who is S-PASS operation manager salary SGD$4000.00/ both working in Singapore for almost 8 years. We have 1 child who is currently in Singapore.

We just got our rejection letter for PR yesterday. after 3 months and 10 days. It is really heart-breaking as we are both looking forward for the future of our child here in Singapore.

Sadly in the rejection letter no stated that we can apply again – only we can continue to reside with our current passes.

We are serving the community since 2007 as RED CROSS VOLUNTEERS etc as we both love doing and helping others.

No criminal record.

Please advise can we appeal? When?

Chicai

This note is taken from one of our comments posted on our site. We are unable to assist them as this is a matter for ICA. Note the good salaries our foreigners are getting these days – can such jobs be given to local Singaporeans instead? Many are struggling with dead-end jobs such as driving cabs 24/7 in order to survive. More than 200,000 Singaporeans earn $1000 and below and are struggling to get by.

- See more at: http://www.transitioning.org/2015/0...of-8500month-enquiring-on-pr-rejection/#.dpuf

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i don't believe this letter... PAP showing they are with the locals??? if so, in the first place, both of these fuckers are not supposed to be here with jobs.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i don't believe this letter... PAP showing they are with the locals??? if so, in the first place, both of these fuckers are not supposed to be here with jobs.

Nobody gives a fuck whether you believe this letter or not.

Just fuck home to matland.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These FTs are cheaper, better and faster than us Sinkies. :(

Except that this is not their country. If companies want cheap labour, then they should locate to India or Pinoyland.

PAP is giving the best of both worlds - efficient infrastructure and cheap labour - paid for by sinkees. This is how the PAP screws us everyday.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've been telling most of my local sinkie friends and colleagues (most of the time they won't buy the story) that the MIW number priority is only to keep collecting
"Foreign Worker Levy" every month by allowing MNCs/SMEs to hire foreigners as much as possible.

The MIWs main purpose of coming out with this sort of FT policy is to make $$$ out from them. They care less about local sinkies.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
FTs are bloody disgusting entitle homosexual deviants insulting religions! see that lah, no PR they already comprain! you don't need PR to keep your overpaid jobs and continue living in singapore what! comprain for wot? should fucking deport these entitled fucked and write petition to their employers to fire them for being degenerate homosexuals!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FTs are bloody disgusting entitle homosexual deviants insulting religions! see that lah, no PR they already comprain! you don't need PR to keep your overpaid jobs and continue living in singapore what! comprain for wot? should fucking deport these entitled fucked and write petition to their employers to fire them for being degenerate homosexuals!

PRs get many perks similar to the pink IC citizens.

Just one of many examples: Active SG rates. SG citizen and PR both get the same discounted rate.
https://www.myactivesg.com/facilities/sports-recreation-centres/individual-rates

Of course, there are other things to e.g. purchasing houses and CPF (which from their perspective is a benefit, because they have a ready-made exit strategy).

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRs get many perks similar to the pink IC citizens.

Just one of many examples: Active SG rates. SG citizen and PR both get the same discounted rate.
https://www.myactivesg.com/facilities/sports-recreation-centres/individual-rates

Of course, there are other things to e.g. purchasing houses and CPF (which from their perspective is a benefit, because they have a ready-made exit strategy).

you telling me like i care if they want to rent some sports hall or shit, and speculate on our hdb flats and drive up their bubbled prices even more. fuck them.