• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG as an entreport and trading hub is fucked

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me think??? what happen to sg currency after the canal has been built and ships are going there..the whole LOT of them..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bring it on. As Singaporeans we are already fucked, I hope this will fuck all here.

Actually it is my dream to see the whole population of sinkie being fucked.. i cannot stand ball-less shit losers... and now my dream is going to come true...

Thank You Thailand...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... More than half the population are immigrants. They sure will think of some new business for SGP to survive!

Immigrants are resilient people.
if dey can tink of new biz, dey wud not nid 2 migrate 2 sinkielan in ze 1st place ... :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When they r going to finish this project (if ever!), 20 -30 years?? By that time,not my problem liao !

projected 10 years... i hope they can finished it early... i can't wait to see the whole population of sinkies kanna fucked.

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine you're at East Coast Beach -
no more cargo ships, no more foreigners, no more oil slick and rubbish, clear blue water, the marine fish is back.... good or not?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Imagine you're at East Coast Beach -
no more cargo ships, no more foreigners, no more oil slick and rubbish, clear blue water, the marine fish is back.... good or not?

of course it is good.. clean water, fresh air and no pollution..perfect...after enjoying a few days of fresh relax environment, then i will fly back to bangkok to earn my next million.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
i can understand why tony chat said he wanted sg to fail but just what kind of a person are you?
A Singaporean cannot wait for Singapore to fail? shame on you :rolleyes:

Good la Sg can go back to being a sleepy fishing village rid of all the fts

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
of course it is good.. clean water, fresh air and no pollution..perfect...after enjoying a few days of fresh relax environment, then i will fly back to bangkok to earn my next million.

Millions only? I thought Billions? Continue to dream on, you poor fuck!