• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finally, retarded Roy Ngerng gets unmasked by Amos.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
well done AGENT Amos
now it is time for plan B
lets get rid of the useless WP turds once and for all

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...86808914699053

My mother, upon reading what Vincent had done to me, was absolutely horrified and disturbed, contacted Terry Xu of TheOnlineCitizen, to confirm that the moments I had mentioned concerning her in lieu of the Vincent story, was true, and to perhaps express it to the general public.

However, as of now, Terry has yet to reply to my mother, even though he had been prompt in replying to her before, and voluntarily offering to write an article, explaining and showing the true nature of my mother’s police report.

And Roy Ngerng who initially condemned me for my actions towards making molest allegations to Vincent. Now chooses to remain absolutely silent about the affair, after I had revealed the emotional abuse Vincent had inflicted on me.

I asked him if he could assist in helping me confirm that the altercation he witnessed between Vincent and I, when we went to Public Enemy was true. But he refused to do so, still claiming that it’s to protect Vincent from any further harm.

So Roy Ngerng thinks that thinking to hide the truth, is advantageous for Vincent. Ahh… I see now why they are very good friends.

But I think really, the true reason why Terry and Roy have refrained from talking about all of this, is simply because people just don’t like to admit that they have changed their opinions once further evidence have surfaced, because that might indicate that when they made their initial hasty judgement, they were wrong.

And this is the reason, why PAP is able to rule the country for so long.

The government in Singapore really ****ing sucks, but then again, the opposition are manipulative too.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He will sent all the current elite PAP to the gallows if he becomes the leader of the PAP. And you will lose your lucrative contract with the PAP.

He can't be a good politician because he don't say the things you like to hear :wink:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
hs03yo.jpg

Amos Yee
Page Liked · 10 mins ·

Here, Roy Ngerng, wanting to continue hiding the truth, and prevent him from reverting his initial opinion, slips into a little ramble to continue making fruitless attempts to protect Vincent, creating an unconvincing claim on the disproportional nature of my actions.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.895112087202063.1073741827.286808914699053&type=1

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Amos may be saying stuff that some of you like hearing now but this person looks to be self serving so one day he will say things that you all may not like to hear.

We can't live in a world that hear only the good stuff and become delusional.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos may be saying stuff that some of you like hearing now but this person looks to be self serving so one day he will say things that you all may not like to hear.

... At least, You can be sure you are not listening to 95 Gold FM.