• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dog or Lioness?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A dog is loved by its master. A dog is well fed, well housed in a kennel. A dog attends obedience school and obeys its master. A dog gets to mate with whom its master chooses. A dog barks when told to bark, sits when told to sit, fetches bone when told to. A dog plays in its master compound. A dog eats what its master feeds. A dog has no pride and is not well respected. A dog doesn't know independence

A lioness differs from a dog. A lioness is not well fed and doesn't know when its next meal is going to come from. A lioness does what she wants to do. A lioness has the whole savannah to roam and play in. A lioness has to hunt for her meal. A lioness has multiple lovers and mates whom she chooses. A lioness doesn't obey anyone but enjoys complete freedom. A lioness has independence.

Would you prefer to be a dog or a lioness?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A dog is loved by its master. A dog is well fed, well housed in a kennel. A dog attends obedience school and obeys its master. A dog gets to mate with whom its master chooses. A dog barks when told to bark, sit when told to sit, fetches bone when told to. A dog plays in its master compound. A dog eats what its master feeds. A dog has no pride and is not well respected. A dog doesn't know independence

A lioness differs from a dog. A lioness is not well fed and doesn't know when its next meal is going to come from. A lioness does what she wants to do. A lioness has the whole savannah to roam and play in. A lioness has to hunt for her meal. A lioness has multiple lovers and mates whom she chooses. A lioness doesn't obey anyone but enjoys complete freedom. A lioness has independence.

PAP MP and IB chooses to be a dog and has to obey rather than speak his mind. A PAP MP is well looked after but sacrifices his freedom and independence to be in the PAP house and mates with whom he is given

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP MP and IB chooses to be a dog and has to obey rather than speak his mind. A PAP MP is well looked after but sacrifices his freedom and independence to be in the PAP house

As for me, I choose to be like a lioness, independent and be free. I choose to mate whom I want to mate with

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I prefer hunter.
I will manipulate the dogs to hunt for me. Once they hunted for me, I will take the prey and kill the dogs.
so i have both prey and dogs

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is often true. Sharing an Alpha lion is better than being a PAP dog and getting to mate with only whom pap chooses for you

Zeero and John Tan they are well fed dogs, porlumpar, talk good about the white scum,
carry balls, grass looters, No independence fully dependence on its masters!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zeero and John Tan they are well fed dogs, porlumpar, talk good about the white scum,
carry balls, grass looters, No independence fully dependence on its masters!

I agree. They may appear well fed. But they are poor in spirit and in soul and they are despised. The same applies to many PAP MPs eg Alvin, VB, KBW, etc.

Another one is SR Nathan.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a good choice. But do you respect and admire a lioness or a dog?

I think PAP is worst than dog.
PAP is a scum, just like a parasite in poor african children stomach.
the host body is already so weak and yet the parasite continue to suck whaever nutrient that they can find.

Last edited:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to like dogs, thinking that they are loyal intelligent companions. Not anymore after watching nearly all the videos from the dog whisperer. Dogs are mostly easily malleable. The most ferocious dog can be distracted by a simple kick to the rear. Most of them would succumb readily to someone who stand up to itheir challenge. They obey without reason. After learning all the techniques to tame and control our kernel friends, I got to understand why dogs are used to describe humans who can be easily manipulated to work mindlessly for others.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think PAP is worst than dog.
PAP is a scum, just like a parasite in poor african children stomach.
the host body is already so weak and yet the parasite continue to suck whaever nutrient that they can fine.

Excellent! The pap is killing SG with its parasitic instincts. The dogs are barking at pap's commands are well fed but disgusting

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to like dogs, thinking that they are loyal intelligent companions. Not anymore after watching nearly all the videos from the dog whisperer. Dogs are mostly easily malleable. The most ferocious dog can be distracted by a simple kick to the rear. Most of them would succumb readily to someone who stand up to itheir challenge. They obey without reason. After learning all the techniques to tame and control our kernel friends, I got to understand why dogs are used to describe humans who can be easily manipulated to work mindlessly for others.

Yes, PAP MPs are just dogs which are manipulated. They don't have a mind of their own. Actually they are worse of than dogs

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
A dog is loved by its master. A dog is well fed, well housed in a kennel. A dog attends obedience school and obeys its master. A dog gets to mate with whom its master chooses. A dog barks when told to bark, sit when told to sit, fetches bone when told to. A dog plays in its master compound. A dog eats what its master feeds. A dog has no pride and is not well respected. A dog doesn't know independence

Dear Tracy, your piece should be titled "Would you prefer to be a bitch or a lioness?" My engrish is bad enough, please.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Tracy, your piece should be titled "Would you prefer to be a bitch or a lioness?" My engrish is bad enough, please.

Agree... Good point you brought up. But PAP MPs are popularly known as dogs regardless of whether she is Cynthia Phua, Grace Fu or VB. So it may be more intuitive to forumners here when I compare dog to lioness rather than bitch to lioness