• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Goh Meng Seng registered a new party, People's Power Party

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10iigpi.jpg

Congratulation!:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP must be perceived to be so weak at this moment that even GMS would jump in on the action.

Whatever it is, I think his party's manifesto will have significantly less bullshit than the PAP manifesto.

papmani.png

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bullshit pap.
what is staying together and moving ahead together?
when the poor wages never increase and remain stagnant for many years.
when hdb flats increase but PAP insists that they are affordable.
when government recognize degreemill s

The PAP must be perceived to be so weak at this moment that even GMS would jump in on the action.

Whatever it is, I think his party's manifesto will have significantly less bullshit than the PAP manifesto.

papmani.png

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too. I want to learn from my idol. PAP now gabra how to deal with this giant.

I thought GMS felt very aggrieved when WP contested in Kallang Moulmein whom he thought belonged to NSP in 2011? He basically thought that WP is highhanded and has encroached into others territory.

So now he is forming another party to step into other opposition parties' territory and that is ok? Double standard this guy. Got mouth say people no mouth say himself.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought GMS felt very aggrieved when WP contested in Kallang Moulmein whom he thought belonged to NSP in 2011? He basically thought that WP is highhanded and has encroached into others territory.

So now he is forming another party to step into other opposition parties' territory and that is ok? Double standard this guy. Got mouth say people no mouth say himself.

Looking forward to him becoming PM.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

All politicians cannot be trusted .

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup. Let's see if he sabos the WP. Well capable of doing that.

If WP is so weak and easy to successfully sabo at this stage, not to mention other opposition parties and Singapore will never see the daylight of a pluralistic parliament unless there is a bloody revolution.