• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking: Goh Meng Seng registered a new party, People's Power Party

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest GMS to use a Alien or UFO for his party logo

Can choose one meh?

mVOSg.gif

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has Zhuge Liang
no other party will ever defeat the PAP

just look at all the vulgar and vulval legendary figures here

they only know how to figure their own balls

Stupid GCB. ZGL was not as great as you have seen in the show. Shu would have conquered and unified China had him listened to Wei Yan. ZGL is a good office adminstrator but never a great war strategist like Pang Tong.

Fuck your Mother Phua Chee Bye . :oIo:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please brush up your knowledge about the three kingdoms. First zhuge liang only conducted five northern campaigns, not seven. Sima yi only against the last 2 of zhuge northern campaigns.

But I agree zhuge liang was a loser. I rather use 張良 or 劉基。

My understanding is 6. 六出祁山. Correct me if i m wrong.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dyslexic people will vote for PAP. Fucking Goh MS should give the fucking party another fucking name.

Fuck--freedom of speech.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My understanding is 6. 六出祁山. Correct me if i m wrong.

In history, Cao Zhen was responsible for beating off most of Zhuge Liang's invasion. If you had been watching the TV series or comic book or the novel 'Romance of the Three Kingdoms', the author Luo Guanzhong made Cao Zhen appear as a bumbling idiot in order to strengthen the Zhuge-Sima rivalry. In reality, 'Romance of the Three Kingdoms' by Luo Guanzhong is a novel based on history, but with many historical parts changed in order to make the story more exciting.

Successes over Zhuge Liang

In 227, Cao Rui succeeded the throne of Cao Wei and Cao Zhen was promoted to Supreme General (大将军). Believing the young Cao Rui was inexperienced, Zhuge Liang, Chancellor of Shu Han, launched the first of his Northern Expeditions against Cao Wei shortly after Cao Pi died. Three commanderies of the distant Longyou soon defected to Zhuge;[4] thus, Cao Zhen hurriedly led his troops to Mei (郿), near Chang'an and Chencang (陈仓), in fear Zhuge would attack either city. However, the enemy attacked the garrison atop Mount Qi. An enemy force commanded by Zhao Yun appeared at Qi Trail, hindering Cao Zhen from reinforcing Mount Qi, where Zhuge Liang personally laid a siege.[5] With better trained soldiers, Cao Zhen defeated Zhao Yun, who was only given weaker troops by the Shu Chancellor, forcing the loser to retreat, but gave up pursuit on the latter.[6] Then, the Supreme General ordered Zhang He to locate and cut Zhuge's supply line. At the time Zhang completed his mission, Zhuge was still struggling to take over Mount Qi, which was actually not heavily guarded; when Zhuge Liang got wind of what happened, he gave up the expedition and forced 1,000 households of West County to move to Hanzhong.[7]

Observing Zhuge's failure at Mount Qi, Cao Zhen had deduced the former would attack Chencang next time, so he ordered Hao Zhao and Wang Sheng to fortify that city.[8] Cao's prediction was accurate, but he did not expect the Shu Chancellor would launch another large scale assault just one year later. At the time, Hao Zhao only had 1,000 soldiers under command, while Zhuge Liang had brought 100,000 men and a range of siege weapons and projectiles to the battlefield. Nevertheless, Hao Zhao managed to destroy most of Shu's siege weapons and forced the invaders to turn back. Cao Zhen received an increase on salary due to his prior advice. For the next few years, Cao successfully fended off every invasions from Zhuge.

In fiction

In Luo Guanzhong's historical novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Cao Zhen made a late appearance in chapter 84, where he accompanied Cao Pi on a campaign against Eastern Wu.

Cao Zhen's importance begins to rise in Chapter 91 as Zhuge Liang launches his Northern Expeditions against Cao Wei. However, his contributions in the series of battles and maneuvers for the next eight chapters were largely played down by the author in an effort to accentuate the resourcefulness of Sima Yi. Luo Guanzhong even attributed Cao Zhen's death to his failure to heed Sima Yi's forewarning of a Shu offensive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cao_Zhen

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In history, Cao Zhen was responsible for beating off most of Zhuge Liang's invasion. If you had been watching the TV series or comic book or the novel 'Romance of the Three Kingdoms', the author Luo Guanzhong made Cao Zhen appear as a bumbling idiot in order to strengthen the Zhuge-Sima rivalry. In reality, 'Romance of the Three Kingdoms' by Luo Guanzhong is a novel based on history, but with many historical parts changed in order to make the story more exciting.

In actual fact, ZGL only 出祁山 twice. Since you mentioned 7 times, I assume we are talking about the novel.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Goh, 45, who contested in Tampines GRC on the NSP ticket in 2011, and in Aljunied GRC on the WP ticket in 2006, said he applied to register the People's Power Party (PPP) last Friday.

His new party hopes to win back middle-ground voters whose confidence in the opposition has been shaken by the "neverending" spat between the Workers' Party-run Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council (AHPETC) and the Ministry of National Development (MND), said Mr Goh.

The PPP, which has absorbed some former NSP and WP members, will champion greater separation of powers, with a more active role for the President.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
big toilet bowl mouth legend
talk cock
and f mother and f father
how to believe one with such a big toilet mouth
pui!!! zero credibility
only know how to f spider and lick vulvas

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
with bakuttay and legend as strong support
gms party ppp will be a big toilet bowl

haha surely mati lah
split the oppo
with anti ft Singapore first
lagi better split the oppo further
all the legendary filthy mouths will kill the oppo
the narong vulval mouth
the bkt dirty teeth and foul mouth
all these people will kill the OPPO

pap will sweep all seats
haha..

majulah singapura!!!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone who is going against WP is helping PAP. As long as he goes into a 3 corner fight, it will likely dilute more of WP's vote than PAP.

Simple as 123.

Mr Goh, 45, who contested in Tampines GRC on the NSP ticket in 2011, and in Aljunied GRC on the WP ticket in 2006, said he applied to register the People's Power Party (PPP) last Friday.

His new party hopes to win back middle-ground voters whose confidence in the opposition has been shaken by the "neverending" spat between the Workers' Party-run Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council (AHPETC) and the Ministry of National Development (MND), said Mr Goh.

The PPP, which has absorbed some former NSP and WP members, will champion greater separation of powers, with a more active role for the President.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is his own wishful thinking. The "neverending spat" over AHPETC was started by PAP.

If everytime PAP starts a neverending spat and will cause a fall in opposition confidence, not even SPP, SDP or Singfirst can save it, much less a lightweight parties like PPP or SJP that starts out with little credibility. Since it is so difficult to shake confidence of PAP, Singaporeans should then live with a 100% PAP dominance forever.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
my job requires me to read as many threads as possible :smile:
btw.. that book 历代名人叫鸡录 got the FR or not? :biggrin:

dis type of topic chiu oso always appear...:biggrin:. Go find a book called 历代名人叫鸡录...inside got lackord :p