• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

dang I miss the old man already!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do they have to remind me about him again?

Strong bonds in Tanjong Pagar will "stand the test of time": Indranee
Channel NewsAsia Singapore NewsToday, 14:37
Senior Minister of State for Education Indranee Rajah says the late founding Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, who was Tanjong Pagar's longest-serving MP, has left behind a tremendous legacy, and the constituency's other MPs must work hard to continue this strong connection with residents.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP owes the residents of Tanjong Pagar a by-election.

Walk the talk and put the "stand the test of time" to an acid test, have a by-election in two weeks time.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While LKY was involved in the S'pore story, I feel ashamed how some people have given him credit for. Must we thank him for the air we breathe? Those who greatly and unfairly gained, I can understand. Those who didnt, they are idiots.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I read this thread, I cannot help but cry for Ah Gong! So many of us grassroots leaders and sinkies miss him so. Ah Gong!!!

article-2085636-0F38F7DC00000578-628_634x445.jpg

ja4funeral293e.jpg

21918560.JPG

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tuayapeh .... no need to trouble you to bring so many people to him ... can you do the other way round .. bring him back ?:wink:

No need for tuayapeh to do that.

Old fart did say that “Even from my sick bed, even if you are going to lower me into the grave and I feel something is going wrong, I will get up.”

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I read this thread, I cannot help but cry for Ah Gong! So many of us grassroots leaders and sinkies miss him so. Ah Gong!!!

ja4funeral293e.jpg

21918560.JPG

Had I not stood firm when approached by my CCC Chairman and his PA Senior Director, I would have ended up like one those 'gong-kias' standing in the rain.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
signing room of lky in memoriam in sf. the wait was longer than 30 minutes per signing. sinkies who were there, as usual, took their sweet time to blow their noses, clean their backsides, and pick their teeth before writing long-winded essays. very unproductive, inconsiderate and inefficient. it only took me 69 seconds. :rolleyes:

image.jpg