• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Nigeria] - Hotel with crime syndicate links had been serving human flesh for years

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[Nigeria] - Hotel with criminal syndicate links had been serving human flesh of their mob hit victims to customers for years.

http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/668388-restaurant-closed-for-selling-human-meat.html

A restaurant in Anambra, Nigeria has been closed down after its activities of selling human flesh came to the knowledge of local leaders.

Police were informed about the restaurant’s activities by local leaders and residents, where they rushed to the scene and were shocked to see two human heads; still fresh, oozing blood according to the BBC.

The blood was being drained into a polythene bag, perhaps going to be served as a different delicacy.

The police arrested six women and four men in connection with the crime.

At the time of arrest, they managed to recover an AK-47 rifle while other weapons including sets of grenades, and several mobile phones.

“Every time I went to the market, I observed strange activities going on in the hotel. People who were never cleanly dressed and who looked a bit strange made their way in and out of the hotel, making me very suspicious of their activities. I am not surprised at the shocking revelation,” said one of the residents.

A local priest was taken aback by the revelations and couldn’t come into terms with having consumed human flesh. He reported to the police how he unknowingly ate human meat.

“I had gone to the restaurant early in the morning for breakfast. I finished my meal and was served with the bill, only to be shocked by the ₦700 (sh10,532) charged.

The attendant noticed my reaction and told me it was the small piece of meat I had eaten that made the bill scale that high. I did not know I had been served with human meat, and that it was that expensive,” he said.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [Nigeria] - Hotel with crime syndicate links had been serving human flesh for yea

A restaurant in Anambra, Nigeria has been closed down after its activities of selling human flesh came to the knowledge of local leaders.

Gosh..!!!

That's why when Sheng Siong got offer for luncheon meat,i always tell my wife to put it back.

I read an article about how some of these poultry meat gets into the market.
Once when any pig die, the farmer will file an insurance claim. The insurance agency will sent their men to check and remove these dead pigs. The best way is to get a contractor who is willing to pay for these foul meat. Then these foul meat will somewhat find its way to our dinning table.

I do not trust the Chinese with their processed foodstuff...