• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

thailand signs contract with china to develop kra canal bye bye sinkieland entrpot

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: thailand signs contract with china to develop kra canal bye bye sinkieland entrpo

you know better than anyone else here. private corporations can sign all agreements and contracts they wish, but the military will reject them as they're fighting an ongoing muslim insurgency in the south for decades. a canal that completely severs thailand's tail will send a signal to the insurgency to continue the fight as both victory and independence will eventually be at hand.

but they would sign the agreements and contracts only after checking and reaching an understanding with the authorities that the projects would be approved ? no ?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: thailand signs contract with china to develop kra canal bye bye sinkieland entrpo

but they would sign the agreements and contracts only after checking and reaching an understanding with the authorities that the projects would be approved ? no ?

MOU only not contract.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

obviously alot of people are sleeping and talking cock here. Here the REAL inside story from VIPs and people involved in the deal. China agreed to built it for strategic reasons. that's all. half the world oil pass through the Malacca straits. Oil destined for China, Korea, Japan, taiwan. By building the Kra canal, it would have absolute control over the movement of oil bypassing the straits and singapore which is obviously subjected to uncle sam's influence. only country with influence is myanmar which is anti US and pro china. with one fell swop , China has control over Japan, Korea, Taiwan economy by bypassing the straits, malaysia , indonesia control and south china seas and US seventh fleet!!!. Even the muslim countries like malaysia and indonesia and muslim terrorists and pirates would heve no bargaining chip once the Kra canal is completed. myanmar and thailand are buddhist and would not care about the these peoples pushing and threatening about cutting the oil supplies as in teh past, which myanmar and africa has a lot. Now Japan and taiwan are going to be begging for mercy. singapore is going down as a collateral. China just don't give two shits about sinkieland. all this info from the very top. china would have no problem building the small canal after building the 5 gorges dam(largest dam in the world). piece of cake for them, according to one of teh officials.

Wah dua poa xian, now is the time to redeem yourself, last time you claim the property market would crash and it did, but not because of the reasons you highlighted, but mainly by the SG Government's cooling measures, which no way can be predicted, so your credibility got you nowhere, except by being the resident tycoon clown who takes taxi to airport to board your private jet.

Now on 18th May 2015, you make very bold predictions here again, you boldly claim everyone here sleeping and talk cock, including the Singapore Government. You have the highest connections, according to you, all the technical, commercial and political issues are addressed, and you claim that you know this project is going to fly, why not you stake your billions of dollars as a bet on this forum that this project will go ahead? If it does, everyone will call you hero and if it doesn't, I will be the first one to stake a claim on your bounty. Come on dua pao xian, I challenge you.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it would be wise for them to check with authorities before sealing any agreement in stone. otherwise, very embarrassing. it happened in the u.s. on many occasions. at&t signed a deal with t-mobile but had to back out when both justice department and fcc disapproved it. the former had to pay t-mobile billions to cancel the deal. same thing just happened with comcast in their deal with cox. this is not new. and if it happens in the u.s., it will happen in 3rd world cuntries.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pardon my ignorance....is it 5 or 3 gorges? I translate from mandarin one.....
Kns número uno anyhow shoot again.

Hahaha, can't blame him, he didn't put his full nick which is 'número uno cannon fairy' :biggrin:

Now i know why we in forum are nobodies and have no idea what we are talking about, because we don't have imagery friends in high up places :biggrin:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah dua poa xian, now is the time to redeem yourself, last time you claim the property market would crash and it did, but not because of the reasons you highlighted, but mainly by the SG Government's cooling measures, which no way can be predicted, so your credibility got you nowhere, except by being the resident tycoon clown who takes taxi to airport to board your private jet.

Now on 18th May 2015, you make very bold predictions here again, you boldly claim everyone here sleeping and talk cock, including the Singapore Government. You have the highest connections, according to you, all the technical, commercial and political issues are addressed, and you claim that you know this project is going to fly, why not you stake your billions of dollars as a bet on this forum that this project will go ahead? If it does, everyone will call you hero and if it doesn't, I will be the first one to stake a claim on your bounty. Come on dua pao xian, I challenge you.

hahha. face the fact you, sggonewrong and your words are worth nothing. you and him as usual boasting and only good at picking at other's people facts but contribute nothing!!! people like you and him can't even afford a first class air ticket seat and does not know they have wifi in first class, yet like to talk cock . In all the forum history you never even came up with any reliable insider info at all NOT a single info and yet talk so big .At least people like GD and others have verified my insider info on a quite few occasions. this is called CREDUBILITY and reputation(in case your english is so bad and restricted posting nonsense) which you don't have.
as for you, only other forummers have brickbats for you. No wonder people like tonychat likes to kick your ass. if you read the papers in ST last week ( you singapore real estate fare the worst in the world so still sdare to talk cock)
here the reference from a property site so don't tell me it is not relaible.
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/prop...e-luxury-property-values-among-world-s-worst-

Like I said you obviously got burnt or is panicking about the higher interest rates that is going up very fast. hahahahh . as for the bet, what's is there to bet when you are worth nothing and is just hot smelly air. tonychat is right about both of you. just a bunch of sourgrapes born losers going by all your posts. so what I got the highest connections? you sour grapes is it? it sure makes my day seeing your angry and envious postings.

If you don't believe it so be it. nobody forcing you to believe as this is a common forum. there are thousands of other forummers. whether you believe or not is immaterial to me as you are just some stupid retard. the fact you and him have posts such sour grapes remarks shows yours and his immaturity and unhappiness that I know people far more powerful than both of you can even imagine. You stake a claim on my bounty? talking cock as usual. in reverse, any businessman would ask the same of you. what have you to offer? you don't even have a reputation or is creduble. I do not even know whether you can even afford a bus ticket. I might as well throw my millions away. hahahha. your bilious postings sure is immature and childish throwing one sided challenges and expect people to take up one sided bets???
please grow up.
any logical and intelligent person would at least go and check from his sources whether my info is right or wrong and not just suddenly shoot off such sour grapes and bitter comment which give lie to your bitterness(at being such a sore loser) and unhappiness. hahahaha . It just proves how bitter and sour grapes you are. bye and continue eating your own heart out. I love it when you are angry(as shown in the tone of your posts). hahhahahh.
if you have nothing to contribute at least just shut up and not just whine about others people contribution and look like a retarded progeric fool worse than a trisomy 21. hahahah. you sure is a laughing stock. as for the bet, why should I even bet with a person with no credubility or resources(just hot air) when I can use my money and invests in insider people and deals involved in the project. You obviously sure is very stupid to think I would bet with you when you have no credubilty at all. at least amongst my friends we know each other and who to trusts when we make deals. right or not? hahahha that's how rich people gets richer. Rule #1 is they just don't deal or bet with stupid people or those without any credubility(hot air like you).

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

MOU only not contract.

A MOU, though not legally binding, is equivalent to a gentleman's agreement.

The thing is: China has got Thailand by its balls. So this Kra Canal project is as good as done. Things will speed up once the old Thai king kicks the bucket.

Obviously some of you hope the 'good times' in Sinkieland continue, along with your precious property prices, suburb malls and shipping routes, and also hope that Muslim insurgents, or at least the fear of them, would help to jettison the Kra Canal project.

But understand that this is the game big countries play with each other to tilt the balance of power a little more favorably. Smaller countries, especially the peesai-sized ones, probably have no say in the grand scheme of things.

There is no need to take sides. Just sit back, relax and enjoy every moment. :cool:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

China and Thailand can build for all they want and the statement by uno that China will be able to control Japan and Korea etc etc doesn't apply as ship is still free to trace via the original way bypassing Chinese-Thai canal.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you don't believe it so be it. nobody forcing you to believe as this is a common forum. there are thousands of other forummers. whether you believe or not is immaterial to me as you are just some stupid retard. the fact you and him have posts such sour grapes remarks shows yours and his immaturity and unhappiness that I know people far more powerful than both of you can even imagine. You stake a claim on my bounty? talking cock as usual. in reverse, any businessman would ask the same of you. what have you to offer? you don't even have a reputation or is creduble. I do not even know whether you can even afford a bus ticket. I might as well throw my millions away. hahahha. your bilious postings sure is immature and childish throwing one sided challenges and expect people to take up one sided bets???
please grow up.

If your claims are real, then why one sided? So much nonsense in your posts but now dare not blow further hot air. Useless POS.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pardon my ignorance....is it 5 or 3 gorges? I translate from mandarin one.....
Kns número uno anyhow shoot again.
You know nuts. the japanese have approach the thai in 1985 for such a canal but it fell through as the engineering capability was unproven then.
Design and construction of the ships lock are exceptionally difficult.
it is actually Five Staged Gorges Dam's ship lock that the engineers says is chicken feed. the ship lock is 5 staged. this is truly a modern marvel. and one of the many world records held by the Gorges Dam - why so important? because the china's engineers are truly engineering genius and this lock would be use in the Kra canal to circumvent the height limit.
Because a ship would have to be raised, or lowered over 100 meters, the water pressure is enormous. There is no existing gate that can withstand such pressure. -until the China 5 stage dam locks came and that's why the thais allow the chinese to build it after all these years although in the past the french and japanese have tried to ink a deal but lack the knowledge and expertise. to those illiterate people like you, why 100 m? the height of the interior Kra mountain chain is 75 m (246 ft) above sea level. that's the reason and inside story why the Chinese engineers says to me it is a piece of cake(they are teh first people in teh workld to have done it). so if you don't know the real reason or no inside info, please just shut up and not make yourself a fool
see refernce for the proof
http://www.chinaodysseytours.com/yangtzecruise/five-stage-ship-lock.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_Canal

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

China and Thailand can build for all they want and the statement by uno that China will be able to control Japan and Korea etc etc doesn't apply as ship is still free to trace via the original way bypassing Chinese-Thai canal.

Yes common sense will tell you that.
People here still want to argue until face green green....play so big until 'insider info' comes out....
The kra canal if it gets built will only serve to shorten vessels route....and offer another option for vessels

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes common sense will tell you that.
People here still want to argue until face green green....play so big until 'insider info' comes out....
The kra canal if it gets built will only serve to shorten vessels route....and offer another option for vessels

Won't passage fees also account for whether the vessel goes through the Kra Isthmus? It may be cheaper just to sail down the Straits of Malacca.

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal

See panama canal, 3-gorges dam etc. There is huge water source to form a lake at the highest point.
Water flows naturally from higher ground into ship lock to lift ships upwards, and then water is released to lower ground to lower ships.
This save lots of energy to pump water.

But kra canal?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal

It'll help China if and when the Japs, the Americans and Sinkieland blockade the Strait of Malacca.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

when china embarks on a project as astronomical as this
it will go all out to succeed
by then Singapore will have to play a different ball game
things will have to change
once the straits of Malacca is bypassed
Singapore can still survive with other strategies
no worry
Singapore will continue to survive come what may
we are a clever nation
an adaptable small nation
we will overcome
5 to 10 years the whole geopolitical landscape would have changed
so no need to worry
meanwhile continue to vote in PAP
and your future will be ensured
already we have a link to KL
more links on the way
majulah singapura!!!

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

First and foremost, are they serious about the MOU?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Won't passage fees also account for whether the vessel goes through the Kra Isthmus? It may be cheaper just to sail down the Straits of Malacca.

Ya say for hundreds of years yet to materialized. Dun hold your breath.
Machiam our railway land....say and say finally got done but din have the huge impact as expected.....

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya say for hundreds of years yet to materialized. Dun hold your breath.
Machiam our railway land....say and say finally got done but din have the huge impact as expected.....

Cannot say like that, numero uno dua pau sian already talk to his inner circle, this project is a go lol! I dare not even bet with him, he even has all the technical issues nailed down. Shiver!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

If your claims are real, then why one sided? So much nonsense in your posts but now dare not blow further hot air. Useless POS.

Like I said ,Farked up shitty brain of yours cannot read . my claims is real! whether you believe or not is immaterial to me stupid. only important to you as you are so insignificnt. You and him challenging me is one sided bet as you ask me to wager my millions but offer NOTHING in return like most cowards do. your brain must be real shits or maybe your skull is empty.
Let me show you what is NOT one sided . you want to abuse people , I can also abuse you. Now that is not NOT one sided. KNNCCB go fark off shit head. This is definitely not one sided for sure!!!!. hahahhahahahahah. you are a real stupid and idiotic talk cock coward king. don't believe so what . Nobody force you to believe. afterall you are so INSIGNIFICANT that why alot of people even tonychat abuse you. HAHAHAHAH YOU ALSO SEEMED TO BE SMARTER THAN ALL THE CHINA'S ENGINEERS WHO BUILT THE WORLD LARGEST DAM. !!!! all you talk cock kings like you and narong talk like you sure know how to built things and sit your butts here making fun of people and china engineers and thai planners . the problem with all you idiots(iI really mean it ) is that you all just talk big and crap and does NOT even post your reference or proof to bolster your arguments. No wonder the mainland chinese look down on you all. their engineers and scientists have invented their a world first 5 stage dam lock , an engineering feat and people like you only invent hot smelly fart and sit on your fat ass and talk cock!!!!remind me of those old ah peks in kopi tiams who talk cock and boast to their friends and street walkers but cannot even afford a decent meal. no wonder they remain forever poor, condemned to kopitaims and scums in my eyes. you are just like them. hahhahahah. no wonder nobody treat you all with any respect.

Last edited: