• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

thailand signs contract with china to develop kra canal bye bye sinkieland entrpot

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: thailand signs contract with china to develop kra canal bye bye sinkieland entrpo

The targeted budget for this project will exceed 10 times the original amount 'cos both countries are filled with corrupt officials :eek:
The monies will end up in lots of greedy officials coffers :biggrin:
Wonder how long this project will take ? 20 years ? 30 years ? :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: thailand signs contract with china to develop kra canal bye bye sinkieland entrpo

Today 4:32 PMlionkingch55 Wrote:
Beijing clarifies stance on proposed Kra Canal
MAY 19TH, 2015 Jason Jiang JASON JIANG ASIA
Guangzhou: Media reports had suggested China and Thailand had signed an MoU in Guangzhou last Friday for the construction of Kra Canal project, which is expected to take 10 years to complete with an investment of at least $28bn . However, the Chinese government said today it was not behind the plans, saying it was private Chinese money involved.

The 26 m deep and less than 100 km long canal will be the largest in Asia upon completion of the project. The canal will link the South China Sea directly with the Andaman Sea cutting down the current route by at least 1,200 km, meaning ships will no longer have to pass through the increasingly congested and piracy-plagued Strait of Malacca.

The MOU follows the recent implementation of China’s new “One Belt, One Road” (New Silk Road Economic Belt and 21st Century Maritime Silk Road) initiatives which vows to enhance trade connectivity in the Eurasia region.

The University of International Business and Economics in Beijing has been working with the National Committee for the Study of the Kra Canal Project on the pre-feasibility study.

Chinese telecoms tycoon Wang Jing is currently building a canal in Nicaragua to rival the Panama Canal.

PS: The Suez Canal was also privately owned before it was nationalised.

So it shows that many thais were not aware of this in fact the chinese govt was not aware but yet does this mean this is totally false?

Please remember this piece of news was publish in sinkieland's official newspaper wanbao as i have shown the pictures on #2. If it's totally false well then you know how fucked up the sinkie newspapers are who actually printed this piece of news and circulated it in newspapers all over sinkieland.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah numero uno dua pao xian fired too early liao, everyday hide behind the cloud of "you are nobody, only I know" now kena exposed big time, last post can even say got mysterious high level people involved, only his inner circle can connect the dots WTF, no wonder this cur dare not even take my public bet. Pui pui pui. Numero Uno bull shitter small boy. Since all high level officials deny this, maybe only the long kang gang involved and that shows how high numero uno's circle is, or maybe even imaginary one.

That's why last time I exposed him when he say he take taxi to take private jet especially in Asia, I knew something wrong already.

hahahahha. that's why I said you and narong are amateurs and talk like kids. you all have no inkling of how business deals are done!!!
here the reference to back up and show you stupid and wrong your intel are!!!
http://www.thephuketnews.com/china-thailand-ink-initial-deal-for-kra-canal-52387.php

READ(if you are literate) the last paragraph posted just 4 hours AGO!!!!!

UPDATE, May 19, 5:55pm

Since this story was first posted by The Phuket News and a number of Thai websites, debate has raged as to whether the Kra Canal project is actually likely to be realised. The debate has now been taken up in interntional forums.

For example, Singapore's Channel News Asia reported, "... a Thai Transport Ministry official said the project is not in the pipeline. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs also stated there has been no agreement between the Thai and Chinese governments on this matter."

It named no officials apart from Dr Panitan Wattanayagorn, "security advisor to Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwan, [who said] the reports from China might have been a result of a misunderstanding."

Amid all the denials, however, no one yet named has denied that an MOU was signed.

The Phuket News is rechecking with its sources and will contact other sources tomorrow to see whether the signing can be confirmed or not.

One usually reliable source told The Phuket News, "There are outside interests that will not want this project to fly and it looks like they have already started..."

I HAVE JUST PROVED HOW STUPID YOU AND NARONG ARE. in all business deals in asia as in this one, usually the small provincial guys would tell you it cannot be done or throw all sort of obstacles or deny any deal yet. like in suzhou projects I deal in. what they are hinting is bribes or coffee money. once this is given everything would be done ASAP. such a simple read between the lines and you guys don't know????? unununun...unbelievable. show how stupid, inexperienced and wrong you info or intel are.
MOU have been signed. in all my business deals with china people, once MOU is signed by the top, it means 100% you have to make it happen. why? because of "face". "face" or reputation is more important than money to these guys. you can lose money in one project but you cannot lose face. Rule No.1. otherwise all future deals are off. BTW can you tell me of at least one multi millionaire who has NOT taken a taxi? don't be stupid. you hoi polloi way of thinking are childish and immature. ask any really rich multimillionaire and billionaire who lead a quiet llife why they sometimes take taxis esp in foreign countries??? I let you in on a a secret. we do take taxis esp in South africa , or even Russia as contrary to your laymen stupid logic, it is very safe if you just pick a random taxi on the road and hop into it!!! chances of the taxi driver knowing you and kidnapping you is zero. on the contrary one of my friend was kidnapped when the private security detail he hired conspired with the local mafia to get back at him!
hahahha you all sound so stupid now!!!!! like i SAID as times goes by you all just show your immaturity and ignorance and all the crap "intel". top guys like us are laughing when we read your posts.

China daily mail (one of the main newspapers and TV) and marine shipping papers have confirm it and you guys dare to talk cock??
if you read between the lines the MOU have been signed .the China government have confirmed the MOU but deny involvement saying it is a private venture. all this was planned 3 years ago. The business people said this is not to cause undue alarm to USA, japan, taiwan, muslim neighbours , even sinkieland , etc and deny responsibility if japan ,USA , etc protests by claiming this is non military and entirely business deal. please go read your sun Tzu art of war. never tell your enemy what you are doing or planning. keep them guessing and mask your real agenda with "benign intentions". business is war. war is business. that how a top PLA general said to me. makes sense actually. that's how the China government works.

my gawd you guys sure are amateurs talking cock here.
http://chinadailymail.com/2015/05/1...ally-important-kra-isthmus-canal-in-thailand/
http://www.marinelink.com/news/thailand-china-teams391482.aspx

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chinese telecoms tycoon Wang Jing is currently building a canal in Nicaragua to rival the Panama Canal.

that project had the full backing of the ortega gov then when it was proposed. the tiong company has to pay the nicaraguan gov us$10m a year for 10 years to honor the contract, and thereafter the gov can collect 1% and more of proceeds when it goes into operation. the concession is for 50 years starting in 2013 and 50 years more if everything works. construction started last year with a supposedly completion date in 5 years, but it encountered funding problems. chances are that the project may be stalled due to crackdowns on expatriation of funds by tiong companies for so called overseas megaprojects.

Last edited:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

there is nothing to worry lah
kra or no kra
Singapore will still survive...
why worry so much
pick your choice today and have a blast!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahahahha. that's why I said you and narong are amateurs and talk like kids. you all have no inkling of how business deals are done!!!
here the reference to back up and show you stupid and wrong your intel are!!!
http://www.thephuketnews.com/china-thailand-ink-initial-deal-for-kra-canal-52387.php

READ(if you are literate) the last paragraph posted just 4 hours AGO!!!!!

UPDATE, May 19, 5:55pm

Since this story was first posted by The Phuket News and a number of Thai websites, debate has raged as to whether the Kra Canal project is actually likely to be realised. The debate has now been taken up in interntional forums.

For example, Singapore's Channel News Asia reported, "... a Thai Transport Ministry official said the project is not in the pipeline. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs also stated there has been no agreement between the Thai and Chinese governments on this matter."

It named no officials apart from Dr Panitan Wattanayagorn, "security advisor to Deputy Prime Minister Prawit Wongsuwan, [who said] the reports from China might have been a result of a misunderstanding."

Amid all the denials, however, no one yet named has denied that an MOU was signed.

The Phuket News is rechecking with its sources and will contact other sources tomorrow to see whether the signing can be confirmed or not.

One usually reliable source told The Phuket News, "There are outside interests that will not want this project to fly and it looks like they have already started..."

hahahha you all sound so stupid now!!!!! like i SAID as times goes by you all just show your immaturity and ignorance and all the crap "intel". top guys like us are laughing when we read your posts.

No need to write so long story, any 4 year old in business will know that in Asia, projects are all about siphoning money. Anyway I guess you are just as credible as the Phuket News LOL. Good luck as the onus is on you to make sure the project takes off, to save your own face.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When start building? I go take a look at groundbreaking ceremony..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need to write so long story, any 4 year old in business will know that in Asia, projects are all about siphoning money. Anyway I guess you are just as credible as the Phuket News LOL. Good luck as the onus is on you to make sure the project takes off, to save your own face.

No worries when/if project stalls he will just offer another I know you dunno motherhood statement again

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The targeted budget for this project will exceed 10 times the original amount 'cos both countries are filled with corrupt officials :eek:
The monies will end up in lots of greedy officials coffers :biggrin:
Wonder how long this project will take ? 20 years ? 30 years ? :rolleyes:

Oh you mean like how the budgets for YOG and Sea Games 2015 have been exceeded? Yeah, corrupt officials only exist in other countries. :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

agree many construction projects are for washing drug money.

British angmoh are the best, massive drug money made from opium to China in 1800s channeled into their industrialized revolution inventions to wash money.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why would thailand want to turn their pristine coastline with beaches on both sides of the isthmus of kra into an industrial wasteland. Only chinese people would be crazy enough to come up with this proposal.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Where is numero uno now that China and Thailand officials had denied such a plan?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where is numero uno now that China and Thailand officials had denied such a plan?

Pls hor, don't waste our cannon fairy's time by asking such a question. Read post #104:

please go read your sun Tzu art of war. never tell your enemy what you are doing or planning. keep them guessing and mask your real agenda with "benign intentions". business is war. war is business.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh you mean like how the budgets for YOG and Sea Games 2015 have been exceeded? Yeah, corrupt officials only exist in other countries. :biggrin:

That bitch who spewed “How much do you want ? Do you want 3 meals in a hawker centre, food court or restaurant ?” is or-kwee-nizer of SEA Games 2015 ?
Pardon my ignorance :biggrin:
There goes the taxpayers money again :rolleyes:
There's no corruption in Singapore , you get a good price for Nassim Jade if you come from a LEEspectable famiLEE :oIo:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pls hor, don't waste our cannon fairy's time by asking such a question. Read post #104:

please go read your sun Tzu art of war. never tell your enemy what you are doing or planning. keep them guessing and mask your real agenda with "benign intentions". business is war. war is business.

that's why I said you guys are farking stupid. go read my posts. The MOU have been signed and confirmed. This is a business venture at current point and not government as I said earlier, due to political implications of antagonising US , and the neighbours. the person who signed is not a small fry. He is Chavalit Yongchaiyudh, former Supreme Commander of the Royal Thai Armed Forces, who also served as prime minister in 1996-7. More recently he was aligned politically with the Pheu Thai Party - Those who live in thailand knows this man has huge backings. he is aligned to the crown prince and thaksin's right hand man. froggy should know . as for the rest, I am laughing at your ignorance ,amateurish and childish posts. kids heckled when they lose an arguments and cannot back up what they said. hahhahahha

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Something i saw at hwz (interesting)

[
I think the kra tunnel is going ahead, as currently there are 4 LCs required to be issued by banks i know.

The equipment is huge quantity and its mostly dredging and tunneling equipment

The port of unloading is Prachuab Khiri Khan Port, Thailand, port of loading is Beihai Port, China

Why would someone need so much dredging equipment to be sent to that port? To help plant rice?

One thing to note usually this type of amount of LCs are not issued to private entities but the gurantor is a certain govt.

I cannot say more, but china might be digging the Kra tunnel in secret.

Then again i could be wrong and maybe US $6B of dredging equipment is really used to plant rice
]

Link: http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/us-$6b-letter-credit-dredging-equipment-5056435.html

China is digging the Kra tunnel is secret?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this is no longer a mystery. li keqiang (tiong tiong qiang is still alive and not "keqiang" yet), china's premier global salesman who promotes china's high speed rail solutions all over the world, is working with officials in 4 latin american cuntries, namely brazil, to get the 5000km hsr proposal underway. it will cut through the vast amazon jungle, go over the andes, and connect the pacific with the atlantic, with end stations in brazil and chile. columbia and peru will have stops.

http://www.fireinews.com/news-10087311.html

this is so recent (5/19/2015) that it is not updated yet at china.org.cn.

http://www.china.org.cn/business/2014-10/08/content_33699054.htm

this is official. what's not official is the kra canal project.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Something i saw at hwz (interesting)

[I think the kra tunnel is going ahead, as currently there are 4 LCs required to be issued by banks i know.
The equipment is huge quantity and its mostly dredging and tunneling equipment
The port of unloading is Prachuab Khiri Khan Port, Thailand, port of loading is Beihai Port, China
Why would someone need so much dredging equipment to be sent to that port? To help plant rice? One thing to note usually this type of amount of LCs are not issued to private entities but the gurantor is a certain govt. I cannot say more, but china might be digging the Kra tunnel in secret. Then again i could be wrong and maybe US $6B of dredging equipment is really used to plant rice]

Link: http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/us-$6b-letter-credit-dredging-equipment-5056435.html

China is digging the Kra tunnel is secret?

thailand has numerous tunneling, drainage digging, and flood control projects completed, and several more are underway. tenders or bids can be viewed online at the official site. most if not all bids are submitted by european consortiums with japs not far behind. italians and japs are pretty good at tunneling and digging cheebye holes. however, if european or american companies win tenders, they typically go to china to source for tunneling, dredging and digging equipment and hardware. european tunneling, drainage and massive public infrastructure engineering is the best in the world, as proven by their quality and reliability. the new bart tunneling and overhead construction to 3 stations were awarded to skanska, and sure enough, the tunneling and construction hardware came from china. even american construction companies are now suspect. the mostly-american construction of the new bay bridge span by caltran and their local contractors was a disaster waiting to happen: long delays, way over budget, mishaps, quality issues, and now steel rods holding the bridge together are corroding as they are exposed to sea water.

Last edited: