• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPH cites reports saying ground sweet for PAP now

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I speculate that they may call a GE sometime between Sep to Dec 2015, and I believe that they may spring a surprise by calling it earlier than later, possibly in Sep.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vote PAP! Oppositions are not ready to form a garmen!

I'm ready to vote for anyone as long as it is NOT the PAP:mad:

I don't intent to spend my time in Spore because it is getting too congested, polluted, expensive and dangerous. My life has not improved under the PAP & I bet that even the 60% will agree that they are struggling.

I am fed up with them locking up my own money in the CPF & now they want to force me to pay for that new Medishield. Enough is enough.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Research firms don't do survey FOC. Who commission the survey? Likely the gov or organization affiliated to gov. And are leading questions being being asked? No question sample was provided.

It very common for political parties around the world to commission surveys and the result can vary greatly depending on which party the survey was commission. Political survey that are made public should always be taken with a big pinch of salt because it aim is to further influence public sentiment. More importantly there is simply no reason for gov to commission a survey to let opposition know the true picture.

Gov do from time to time conduct survey themselves. Just last week, a friend got phone call from MCI to conduct a phone survey. 3 questions were asked.

qn1. how do you rate PM performance rating 1-10
qn2. How will you predict PM performance for the next 5 years rating 1-10
qn3. Do u agree PM is leading Singapore in the right direction (strongly disagree to Strongly agree)

You won't get them publish the result of this survey be it favorable or not.

My answers would be 10/10/10. It costs me so little to make someone happy.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said.

National Day now is different from those National Days celebrated years ago. In those days, sinkies knew that they had made it to become an independent nation through their own sweat, tears and toils.

Now when National Day is celebrated, there are imported shitizens who were parachuted into the country without having given their sweats, tears and toils to the nation. What did they do to become shitizens? Did the ah neh woman with the mill degree have special talent to become a sinkie? What is so special abut her talent to qualify her for shitizenship?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
National Day now is different from those National Days celebrated years ago. In those days, sinkies knew that they had made it to become an independent nation through their own sweat, tears and toils.

Now when National Day is celebrated, there are imported shitizens who were parachuted into the country without having given their sweats, tears and toils to the nation. What did they do to become shitizens? Did the ah neh woman with the mill degree have special talent to become a sinkie? What is so special abut her talent to qualify her for shitizenship?

The Indian lady was hired based on her past work experience and her degree from the recognized Mumbai University. Her MBA from the degree mill was disregarded.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Between PAP and a monkey ... I will vote for the monkey.
I have enough of the BS from golden spoon chao ah gua pinky and his fucking bunch of million dollars jian Liao bee paper generals.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Between PAP and a monkey ... I will vote for the monkey.
I have enough of the BS from golden spoon chao ah gua pinky and his fucking bunch of million dollars jian Liao bee paper generals.

Ah Gong already made it clear that nobody can change the PAP government. Not even God Almighty. So, after GE2015 or 2016, be prepared for another PAP government. As for those of you who keep voting for opposition, look at Aljunied GRC. Do you still want to spend the next 5 years repenting? Or do you wish to have more grants for better public amenities and smooth running of your town council. It is only right for the PAP government to take better care of those who support its national policies.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Field report from various grassroots leaders and myself also indicate that there is an increase in sinkies swinging back to support PAP. The demise of TRS also has helped improve race relations between sinkies and foreigners, which in turn strengthens support for PAP.

That is happiness ringing in my ears. Papig traitors like to listen to their glassloots whose aim is to tell their masters what they want to hear.......can get them a PBM or PXX or whatever the fuck. Papigs n their minions are out of touch with the ground!! CPF detained; jobs stolen & given to F Trash fake degree holders & NO apology - instead publicly declare & exonerate cheats.
Giving free courses we dun need nor want will not save the papigs. What is PG when it is our basic rights. Medishield Life is a foreced insurance making those healthy to pay for those with un-insurable sickness when it is govt's responsiblity push to citizens. Toh Chin Chye was furious, so are we AND govt plays good guy; claims credit. What can be more untrustworthy than these??

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, the ground is not only sweet but glittering as well, littered with gold droppings from degree mills. LKY at least maintained a facade of integrity and honesty in the civil service. LHL removed all that. Honesty can sometimes kill.

In ignoring our angry concerns LHL just dashed his chances of another term as PM
May he gather only one vote majority to govern.....! He will be made to shit bricks daily!!

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Indian lady was hired based on her past work experience and her degree from the recognized Mumbai University. Her MBA from the degree mill was disregarded.

just like her husband (if ever she had one...) says it does not matter that she is not the virgin she claimed to be BUT as long as she fucks like a pro, it is okay!! Hurray for BLACK Hole of Calcutta

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ground very sweet, PRC given 10 yr visa entry x free education and scholarship to Foreign Students. surely sweet to Foreigners.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, the ground is not only sweet but glittering as well, littered with gold droppings from degree mills. LKY at least maintained a facade of integrity and honesty in the civil service. LHL removed all that. Honesty can sometimes kill.

Pinky is just a useless leader. Can forget about Pinky removing all that.

By now the ministers, Teo Chee Hean and Lim Swee Say, had already spoken in support of the degree mills.

In other words, they are telling us that our childs' education is not worth that of a fake degree and lower than that of a third world university degree.

A vote for PAP is a vote in destroying your childs' future.

So, think carefully and wisely before you vote in the coming GE.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the ground is so sweet for the PAP, they should strike while it is so before they turn sour suddenly. Karma works in mysterious ways!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone dropped a jar of honey near my place in tampines st 21.
Is that what they are referring to?

No, lah. They are referring to the ground being sweet whenever the pappies MP have walked over it and their foot prints have the ants (porlumpars) trailing behind.

jw5

Loyal
It is not the sour taste that they should be fearing but the bitter one. :wink:

If the ground is so sweet for the PAP, they should strike while it is so before they turn sour suddenly. Karma works in mysterious ways!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP grassroots guy after the by-election in 2013.

NriQoYy.jpg

b9Unymz.jpg

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is the right time for the GE
PAP will sweep clean all the seats

the ground is sweet like honey
everywhere you can taste honey the PAP
the MPs are all around working round the clock
but where are the OPPOs - all shitting in their toilet bowls
all messed up